Windows 10: Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Discus and support Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi there, Laptop: ASUS R552JV. OS: Windows 10 x64. The following error occurs occasionally: [img] Tried to update driver for Intel HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sacredboy, Aug 8, 2016.

1. sacredboy Win User

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Hi there,

Laptop: ASUS R552JV.

The following error occurs occasionally:

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware [​IMG]

Tried to update driver for Intel HD Graphics 4600 but it seems no updates for my processor Intel HD 4700HQ 2.40 GHz.

Guys, what else can be done?

Does it refer to Intel HD graphics or nVidia graphics?

Thank you.

:)

sacredboy, Aug 8, 2016
  2. JerryLippey, Aug 8, 2016
  3. The application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

I'd love to show a screenshot, but the minute I click on anything else the error message goes away.

All it says is -

Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Application Wow-64.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware.

Not sure why it has to say it twice.

TracyAnisha, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Hello sacredboy.

I would assume that it means the preferred graphics card and if I'm not mistaken that would be your nVidia graphics card but you can check it by using this guide to get it sorted out:

Dedicated GPU on Windows

Once you know which is the selected you have to either download the Intel Driver Update Utility or then the GeForce Experience:

Intel

or

GeForce

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

1. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware - Similar Threads - Application has been

2. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.: I've been having an issue where when I'm playing a game, I'll suddenly lose all display, hear a windows error message pop up, and my GPU fans will ramp up to max. The PC hasn't hung completely because I can still hear/talk in Discord. Upon reboot I have a notification in my...
  3. application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello, I downloaded csgo and when i try to play the game it freezes and i cant do anything but to close the game. All of my drivers are up to date, windows too I watched every single video on how to fix that and read every article available online but i cant find a...
  4. Application has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphic hardware: After windows update i am getting this error which is blocking all games and application who use GPU.can anybody help me with this. I tried everything as saw on google and tried all fixes including format my windows.but still having this issue...
  5. application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: I started playing the new Modern Warfare on Windows 10. As we all know it doesn't run very well on PC and there are frequent crashes. I seem to get more crashes than everybody else. My other games didn't crash before and this game seems to literally be breaking my PC. I'll...
  6. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: How do I unblock my application from accessing graphics hardware on Windows 10? My application is one that I purchased in the Microsoft Store. My graphics card is up to date. [Moved from: MSN / Settings and personalization / Manage my favorites / Entertainment]...
  7. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 News
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: [ATTACH] Many a time it may so happen that programs on your Windows 10 PC get denied of accessing graphics hardware. The message says that an application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. One of the common scenarios is when [...] This post Application has...
  8. "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware"

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware": hi guys, im having some issues when running a game (not through the internet website, through the downloaded launcher for it) sometimes it will crash and say: "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" and the games graphics will freeze. ive...
  9. Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hello everyone, I have just moved from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (clean install, not an upgrade) and am now getting an error when running DirectX 9 games (Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect 1,2 and 3), it freezes the game and forces me to end the process, then gives me the titled...
  10. <application> has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Support
    <application> has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware: Hi, On my surface pro 3 (Windows 10 (latest updates), i5 Processor, 4Gb Ram), when I open multiple applications at one time (ex. Chrome and Photoshop), almost always the programs freeze, then they unfreeze and I get a windows 10 message saying <application.exe> has been...