Windows 10: (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

Discus and support (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Norton Identity Protection 'spins' when trying to get my password from the cloud. Norton says it's a Windows problem... I am trying to allow Norton to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jazzzbo, Sep 20, 2018.

1. jazzzbo Win User

(Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

Norton Identity Protection 'spins' when trying to get my password from the cloud. Norton says it's a Windows problem...
    I am trying to allow Norton to access my system remotely. I get the following error; "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close".

I'm using the latest Fast Ring upgrade to Windows 10 and have a fairly powerful desktop computer.
    I've tried it in various configurations including in Safe Mode, but get the same error. I've checked the remote access settings in the Properties of 'This Computer' and they are set properly.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

:)

jazzzbo, Sep 20, 2018
  2. vssk08 Win User

NTVDM.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message

Hello Everyone,

NTVDM.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close" error message when i use 16-bit applications Dos based application in windows 10 32 bit .

Regards

Suresh

vssk08, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 20, 2018
  4. (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

application error

Hello Kathi,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Confirm what applications you were accessing when you've encountered the error.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

(Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

1. (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close - Similar Threads - Application has encountered

2. rlkjm.exe has encountered a problem and need to close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rlkjm.exe has encountered a problem and need to close.: hiit is a machine that works with simatic panel pc with windows xp. this computer has worked since 2014 until 10 days ago windows xp got an error message and don't run the machine program under name of rlkjm.exethe error message is below:rlkjm.exe has encountered a problem...
  3. rlkjm.exe has encountered a problem and need to close.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rlkjm.exe has encountered a problem and need to close.: hiit is a machine that works with simatic panel pc with windows xp. this computer has worked since 2014 until 10 days ago windows xp got an error message and don't run the machine program under name of rlkjm.exethe error message is below:rlkjm.exe has encountered a problem...
  4. How to fix "The application has encountered an unrecoverable error"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "The application has encountered an unrecoverable error"?: Recently I have gained an issue while attempting to open a game Roblox. While trying to join a game, I am greeted with an error that immediately closes the game as well. I have tried restarting my laptop and reinstalling Roblox however I cannot find a fix....
  5. How to fix "The application has encountered an unrecoverable error"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "The application has encountered an unrecoverable error"?: Recently I have gained an issue while attempting to open a game Roblox. While trying to join a game, I am greeted with an error that immediately closes the game as well. I have tried restarting my laptop and reinstalling Roblox however I cannot find a fix....
  6. The application encountered an unrecoverable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application encountered an unrecoverable error: Hello, I having a problem with the game called roblox when i press play or click on it, the popup just show and it say The application encountered an unrecoverable error I tried pressing play many time and it giving me same problem Im wondering Why i can't play Can you tell...
  7. Spooler subsystem app has encountered an error and needs to close

in Windows 10 News
    Spooler subsystem app has encountered an error and needs to close: [ATTACH]A Printer Spooler is a temporary place that holds anything that is sent to […] This article Spooler subsystem app has encountered an error and needs to close first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Your computer has encountered an error and needs to restart: Forum search did not return any entries, and on-line search did, but those replies were either vague or contradictory, so here I am at the source. Once yesterday, and a short while ago today I encountered this quite unwelcome popup message. When you get it, Windows collects...
  9. "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close." Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close." Windows 10: Hello, I am trying to use LogMeIn Rescue and connect to Geek Squad for a tune up. After downloading logmein, I try to open (run) and get the error "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close." I talked with Geek Squad and tried different browsers (Edge, IE...
  10. (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close

in Windows 10 Support
    (Application) has encountered an error and needs to close: Norton Identity Protection 'spins' when trying to get my password from the cloud. Norton says it's a Windows problem... I am trying to allow Norton to access my system remotely. I get the following error; "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close". I'm...