Windows 10: Application Icons bugged...

Discus and support Application Icons bugged... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, randomly my PC zoomed to 200% and now either half the icons are blank or the image in them is really small. Like for netflix the N got very small.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZuTuPo, Mar 23, 2020.

1. /u/ZuTuPo Win User

Application Icons bugged...

Hi, randomly my PC zoomed to 200% and now either half the icons are blank or the image in them is really small. Like for netflix the N got very small. Any way to fix this? Already tried a pc restart. And there is also a noticable box around every icon now. The PnG icons now just have black boxes around them also..

submitted by /u/ZuTuPo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZuTuPo, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Two bugs in GPU-Z - missing icon and version number

...version 0.6.6. Running on Windows 7 64-bit SP1, Ultimate. Using Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 videocard.
    The only thing special on my system is I use Stardock Fences 2.01.
    1st bug - No icon?? My GPU-Z lost its icon in one of the last updates, and trying to set an icon for it, Windows 7 says "The file C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\CPU-Z.exe contains no icons. Choose an icon from the list or specify a different file."
    Is this a bug or an oversight? Or is my GPU-Z.exe file damaged somehow?

2nd bug - I can't see the version number anywhere now. Please add an About screen, or another way to see the version - it just shows the GPU core temp now.

3. XPEHOPE3 Win User

I ran into the very same issue with the latest GPU-Z version at Win 10 x64 - I rename the desktop shortcut and after some time I see blank icon for it, and reinstall-rename solution also won't survive restart. The solution I came up with was to extract the icon from GPU-Z and use it instead. This is yet to disappear after multiple restarts.

XPEHOPE3, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Nomgle Win User

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile Application Icons bugged... :)

Nomgle, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Application Icons bugged... - Similar Threads - Application Icons bugged

2. Search application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search application bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TehMilitia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbflmo/search_application_bug/
  3. System icons bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System icons bug: I got a new laptop, and hours after installing the hundreds of updates to my NEW computer, I restarted it, and after booting, the system icons disappeared. I searched the web, finding that toggling some taskbar settings can cause the icons to show. None of the settings seemed...
  4. System icons bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System icons bug: I got a new laptop, and hours after installing the hundreds of updates to my NEW computer, I restarted it, and after booting, the system icons disappeared. I searched the web, finding that toggling some taskbar settings can cause the icons to show. None of the settings seemed...
  5. Icon bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon bug: I am on windows 10 and i want to change the recycle bin shortcut icon from my custom dustbin icon to the default recycle icon. But it is changing to the recycle bin icon of windows 7 but I am on windows 10 version 21h1. The same does happen on This PC shortcut icon. Can...
  6. Icons are bugging out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons are bugging out.: The icons on my desktop are bugged out, and the icons on my file explorer are all blacked out. I ran sfc scan and it told me there were corrupt files but it couldn't fix it, what to do?...
  7. Icon Bug Pixel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon Bug Pixel: Hello, sometimes when i turn on my pc the edges of the icons and the text got a little more pixel then usual, what can be? Thanks :P Everything is updated.. https://prnt.sc/scwuea https://prnt.sc/scwujh https://prnt.sc/scwx9a my rig: i7-7700k rtx 2070S 16Gb Msi...
  8. Blank icon bug.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank icon bug.: My non-admin local account The only local account I have has some desktop icons as blank icons. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-icon-bug/09dd2471-f74f-4944-a0dc-a7974b643825
  9. Icon Change - Bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon Change - Bug: I tried to change the Folder Icon in its settings, but every time I try to give it a picture I download with the right pixels it will not change. Even if I click apply and then ok, it only worked once and then I moved it and it went back to normal again....
  10. Bugged Taskbar, time not updating, icons launching wrong applications.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged Taskbar, time not updating, icons launching wrong applications.: Today it was the third time in 2 weeks that this happened to me. I was looking at the clock and it showed 9:04, while when I clicked it it was already 09:34. When I clicked on the Whatsapp icon on the taskbar, Windows Mail got started and when I clicked the Windows mail icon,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application icon visual glitch