Windows 10: Application ignores where I tell it to output audio.

Discus and support Application ignores where I tell it to output audio. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I have this application set to output to my monitor, but it will only output through my headphones. I can't seem to find this issue anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrBlazebot, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Application ignores where I tell it to output audio.

Application ignores where I tell it to output audio. f938c27a-5349-45ef-b134-d34c2d7664d7?upload=true.png I have this application set to output to my monitor, but it will only output through my headphones.
    I can't seem to find this issue anywhere else, and I'm losing my mind.
    All the work-arounds I have tried so far have caused echoing, or made devices unusable (playing with drivers and virtual devices).

:)

MrBlazebot, Oct 10, 2019

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 10, 2019
  3. No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Application ignores where I tell it to output audio.

How can i install audio output device on my computer?

Hi,

There are several ways that you can do to install audio output on your computer. However, before we proceed, we would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you getting any error messages when installing audio output? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • May we know if you are experiencing any issues installing audio output? If so, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Desiree Yau, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Application ignores where I tell it to output audio.

1. Application ignores where I tell it to output audio. - Similar Threads - Application ignores where

2. Audio only working on apps where i can select an output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only working on apps where i can select an output: My audio only works on apps where i can manually go in and select an output device like discord or minecraft, but on things like google or other games i cant hear anythingI have tried multiple output devices including speakers headphones and headsets...
  3. Audio only working on apps where i can select an output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio only working on apps where i can select an output: My audio only works on apps where i can manually go in and select an output device like discord or minecraft, but on things like google or other games i cant hear anythingI have tried multiple output devices including speakers headphones and headsets...
  4. How can I tell Defender to ignore a PUA?

How can I tell Defender to ignore a PUA?: I keep getting this warningRestoro is a maintenance program which, for some reason, I trust. How can I tell Defender that it's okay?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-defender-to-ignore-a-pua/dcd17c8f-75eb-4970-91b4-0b87b3aec6a9
  5. How can I tell Defender to ignore a PUA?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I tell Defender to ignore a PUA?: I keep getting this warningRestoro is a maintenance program which, for some reason, I trust. How can I tell Defender that it's okay?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-defender-to-ignore-a-pua/dcd17c8f-75eb-4970-91b4-0b87b3aec6a9
  6. How can I tell Defender to ignore a PUA?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to deny applications from outputting audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deny applications from outputting audio?: My Windows 10 computer outputs audio at regular intervals of 20-30 minutes even though no one is using and sometimes even when it's locked. The sound emitted is short and probably inaudible. How do I stop this? I do not want my computer to emit sound without my permission!...
  8. How to deny applications from outputting audio?

How to deny applications from outputting audio?: My Windows 10 computer outputs audio at regular intervals of 20-30 minutes even though no one is using and sometimes even when it's locked. The sound emitted is short and probably inaudible. How do I stop this? I do not want my computer to emit sound without my permission!...
  9. How to deny applications from outputting audio?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. where can I find an audio output device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can I find an audio output device: I have no sound on my HP laptop running Windows 10. I clicked on the carrot on the bottom of the screen and was advised that no audio output device is installed. How do I correct this issue? Please help! Thanks!...