Windows 10: Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

Discus and support Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I previously was a tutor for this platform and installed their software as required. I resigned and uninstalled all of their material but I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tempest 71, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer 942ec372-17fd-4dc1-ae8f-b22d430de7d1?upload=true.png

I previously was a tutor for this platform and installed their software as required. I resigned and uninstalled all of their material but I keep getting this warning after every restart of my computer.

:)

Tempest 71, Nov 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    Applications can not restart xp

Applications that prompt me for a restart can not restart xp. "Press ok to restart now" will not do anything. I have to manually click start>turn off computer and click restart so xp can reboot itself it's just that applications can't.

Any ideas?

Lazzer408, Nov 4, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer

1. Application Install Warning every time I restart my computer - Similar Threads - Application Install Warning

2. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  3. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  4. every time I restart my computer there is a file created

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time I restart my computer there is a file created: I try to delete those files but when I restart it again, it appears again, It created an Extention in every browser on my computer, is this a virus?the extension looks like this...
  5. Skyrim has to be repaired every time I restart my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skyrim has to be repaired every time I restart my computer.: I recently got a copy of Skyrim: Pc Special Edition for windows 10 from the Microsoft store. I installed the program to an external hard drive because I don’t have enough space on my C drive but whenever I restart my laptop and go to start Skyrim, it says that I have to...
  6. application error almost every time i start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error almost every time i start my computer: hello. i have this problem with my windows laptop every time i start it with a notifications about application error. i have searched about the same problem and said that i need to delete the wondershare. but when i try, it says that i need an administration permission to...
  7. Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer

Application Error almost every time i turn on my computer: [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-error-almost-every-time-i-turn-on-my/b91c5929-5015-4527-896a-bb9b70c36e5b
  8. Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG

Computer restarts on it's own without any warning every time i play PUBG: Computer has been acting like this for about 1 1/2 yrs. Had a few computer geeks looking at it and they can't to find the cause of it. i can have my PC on for days and days and nothing will happen, but if im playing PUBG, all of the sudden, will restart on it's own. Sometimes...
  9. My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.

My computer seems to restart every time I turn it on.: My computer had already been acting slower than usual and there were occasional freezes, but other than that it was totally fine. One day, I had pressed update and shut down on my computer as I was about to go to bed. When I woke up, my computer had lost all its file...
  10. My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts

My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts: Hello. I have a very frustrating issue that I need resolved. My keyboard locks every. single. time. my computer shuts down, restarts, and sleeps. By this I mean the keyboard clearly works, it lights up and the enter & esc keys work... but all the other keys are locked.This...