Windows 10: Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a...

Discus and support Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While installing Applications like Visual C++ and Google Chrome, we are facing issue while installation. The Error screenshot of Google Chrome is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GraceKeralin, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a...

While installing Applications like Visual C++ and Google Chrome, we are facing issue while installation. The Error screenshot of Google Chrome is Attached Below.

Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a... 81f54041-12cd-4f0c-be6f-56ccec952f81?upload=true.png

Please explain this issue and provide the solution to fix this Issue.

:)

GraceKeralin, Aug 27, 2020
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Aug 27, 2020
  3. zithe Win User
    Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a... :(

zithe, Aug 27, 2020
  4. 0pTicaL Win User

Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a...

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a...

1. Application installation failed with Error "The feature you are trying to use is on a... - Similar Threads - Application installation failed

2. can't install online packages because of the error "The feature you are trying to use is on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install online packages because of the error "The feature you are trying to use is on...: Hello,i don't think i need to explain myself, all i had to say was already in the title, but i'll leave an image attached.it's been a very long while since i met this error and i'm more than tired of it, i also need to fix it to install school softwares, i've also been trying...
  3. can't install online packages because of the error "The feature you are trying to use is on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't install online packages because of the error "The feature you are trying to use is on...: Hello,i don't think i need to explain myself, all i had to say was already in the title, but i'll leave an image attached.it's been a very long while since i met this error and i'm more than tired of it, i also need to fix it to install school softwares, i've also been trying...
  4. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable: Dear community,I have a question regarding the issues I'm having with my Windows 10 device.I'm trying to install the Steelseries GG Engine and sadly it doesn't want to install because of the warning, The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is...
  5. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable: Dear community,I have a question regarding the issues I'm having with my Windows 10 device.I'm trying to install the Steelseries GG Engine and sadly it doesn't want to install because of the warning, The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is...
  6. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is available.

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is available.: i get this message everytime help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-feature-you-are-trying-to-use-is-on-a-network/3560bfda-1e16-42c1-aebd-63bb84d08526
  7. Feature you are trying to use is on a network resources that is unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feature you are trying to use is on a network resources that is unavailable: Hello and hi, I am currently using Sage UBS 2015, which is accounting software to prepare for the account of my firm's clients. The problem started yesterday 09/02/2021 in which when I am trying to click the BACKUP or RESTORE on the sofware , a window pop up showing...
  8. I cant install C++ visuals 2015-2019. the error is "The feature you are trying to use is on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant install C++ visuals 2015-2019. the error is "The feature you are trying to use is on...: Hello, so after a few windows updates my games are starting to act up, after a lot of research I found out that I need to download the latest supported Visual C++ downloads. I downloaded them but I can't install them, I tried of lot options but nothing seems to work, when I...
  9. The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable: Hi All, I'm trying to install Citrix Workspace App or VMware Horizon client or Microsoft visual c++ redistributable x86 on my Windows 10 PC but getting the error 'The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable'. I believe any...
  10. "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource" error

in Windows 10 Support
    "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource" error: When the last major windows 10 update came out I updated like normal. I then went to play my copy of Age of Empires 2 the Conquerors and I kept getting the error " Could not initialize graphics system. Make sure that your video card and driver are compatible with direct draw"...