Windows 10: Application instantly crashes when open

Discus and support Application instantly crashes when open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft Store, but the Roblox application somehow crashes in 3 seconds and don't know why. So I checked the events... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by raymond1227, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Application instantly crashes when open

I just downloaded Roblox from the Microsoft Store, but the Roblox application somehow crashes in 3 seconds and don't know why. So I checked the events log then I noticed this:

Faulting application name: Windows10Universal.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f35b71d

Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.19041.388, time stamp: 0x777d2c50

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x008357a1

Faulting process id: 0x1048

Faulting application start time: 0x01d67ccad57fa79c

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.444.16783.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr\Windows10Universal.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

Report Id: be7df421-229b-44c4-90c1-fb5dd9752b7d

Faulting package full name: ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.444.16783.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

So how do I fix it? Don't tell me to update drivers because I usually update them, or don't adk me run all disk scan because my computer always self destructs dxgkrnl.sys so I must boot into safe mode first and then "sfc /scannow" so I can use my PC.

And yes I am sure it's not because I have a virus, my computer is 11 years old and RAM slots are mostly broken. I had 24 gig of RAM installed but now it only detects 8 gigs of RAM.

:)

raymond1227, Aug 27, 2020

2. Command prompt open and crash instantly.

Command prompt open and crash instantly. I tried run it as admin and result is same can somebody help ?

JakubSchneider, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 27, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Application instantly crashes when open

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Application instantly crashes when open

1. Application instantly crashes when open - Similar Threads - Application instantly crashes

2. Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening: The Microsoft Store Crashes Instantly after opening I tried WSReset but I got this. AND any Microsoft apps e.g Photos Will also crash everytime its opened. can anyone help me?...
  3. when opening powershell instant shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when opening powershell instant shutdown: I dont know when I got this problem exactly. But I realized it like 4 days ago when I tried opening the terminal in Intellj to download a specific thing, then it instantly shutdown and I saw it said something with powershell with it. So I figured that I should try opening...
  4. when opening powershell instant shutdown

when opening powershell instant shutdown: I dont know when I got this problem exactly. But I realized it like 4 days ago when I tried opening the terminal in Intellj to download a specific thing, then it instantly shutdown and I saw it said something with powershell with it. So I figured that I should try opening...
  5. when opening powershell instant shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC Crashes when Opening Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes when Opening Applications: This is a complicated one. Here's the short version. Any time I attempt to open an application, my PC will crash. I have replaced my CPU cooler, both my SSD's, and done 2 clean installs of Windows 10 to no solution. I can get to the desktop, go through settings, explore my...
  7. PC Crashes when Opening Applications

PC Crashes when Opening Applications: This is a complicated one. Here's the short version. Any time I attempt to open an application, my PC will crash. I have replaced my CPU cooler, both my SSD's, and done 2 clean installs of Windows 10 to no solution. I can get to the desktop, go through settings, explore my...
  8. PC Crashes when Opening Applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Software Opening Then Instantly Crashing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Software Opening Then Instantly Crashing?: So i have the X56 HOTAS, and when I try to open the app to calibrate it, it opens in task manager for a split second then instantly crashes before it even appears on screen. Any clue why this would happen? I assume this is a windows issue which is why i'm putting it here....
  10. Setup for various applications open and then crash instantly. Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup for various applications open and then crash instantly. Help!: Hi, I am using Windows 10 1909 version. My PC Specs- Hp pavillion g6,8GB ddr4 Ram, i3 6006u @2.0Ghz, 1TB HDD storage, 2gb Intel HD graphics card. My laptop recently crashed and i faced the BSOD ,so i had to reset everything including my personal files on this pc. After...