Windows 10: Application is Afrikaans

Discus and support Application is Afrikaans in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is anyone familiar with the application Afrikaans? It downloaded through Microsoft downloads and will not let me uninstall it. Do I need it for Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RobertCurell, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Application is Afrikaans

Is anyone familiar with the application Afrikaans? It downloaded through Microsoft downloads and will not let me uninstall it. Do I need it for Windows 10? Thanks for your feedback.

Rob

:)

RobertCurell, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Install Afrikaans language on the computer

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, please let us know:

• When you say, “How do I go about to install Afrikaans on my PC” do you wish to install Afrikaans language pack on your computer?

If you wish to install Afrikaans language pack on your computer, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Time & language.
    3. Click on Language and click on
      Add a language
    4. Type Afrikaans in the search bar, click on the
      Afrikaans language pack and click on Next.
    5. If you want to make Afrikaans as the Display Language, select the checkbox for
      Display Language and click on Install. Else, just click on
      Install.

Additional information: Manage your input and display
    language settings in Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Afrikaans keyboard

I am trying to add an Afrikaans keyboard to my pc and i am unsure as to how to.

Any help would be appreciated.

MadisonLourens, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Application is Afrikaans

Install Afrikaans language on the computer

Unintelligent question :

In my case, being English and Afrikaans speaking, resident in South Africa:

How do I go about to install Afrikaans on my PC .

I have Office 365, with valid licence .

Thank you

Thomas E.

***Modified title from: Language***

Tom Adams1942, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Application is Afrikaans

1. Application is Afrikaans - Similar Threads - Application Afrikaans

2. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...: What does this mean? Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. I get this error message when I go to the Washington Post website and click on an article title to access the content. Instead, I get a blank white...
  3. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...: What does this mean? Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information. I get this error message when I go to the Washington Post website and click on an article title to access the content. Instead, I get a blank white...
  4. Application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Microphone detected and worked in settings, but not in application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microphone detected and worked in settings, but not in application?: Hello, so I own a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i Gen 8 82Y7My problem is where the settings can detect signals from my microphone be it the built-in array or from the headset from System > Sound > Properties, but when I use the same microphone for applications such as Discord, no signal...
  6. Windows 11 Microphone detected and worked in settings, but not in application?

Windows 11 Microphone detected and worked in settings, but not in application?: Hello, so I own a Lenovo Yoga Pro 7i Gen 8 82Y7My problem is where the settings can detect signals from my microphone be it the built-in array or from the headset from System > Sound > Properties, but when I use the same microphone for applications such as Discord, no signal...
  7. Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...: Greetings Microsoft Community,I have been dealing with the issue of my internet working completely fine for web browsing and also for desktop applications like Discord, Steam, Riot Games, Spotify, etc..., but sometimes the desktop applications tend to disconnect from the...
  8. Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...

Windows 11: Internet working on web browsing, however applications e.g: Discord, Steam,...: Greetings Microsoft Community,I have been dealing with the issue of my internet working completely fine for web browsing and also for desktop applications like Discord, Steam, Riot Games, Spotify, etc..., but sometimes the desktop applications tend to disconnect from the...
  9. Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2: This error window pops up every time I open a program that uses the camera. "like zoom" I can still use the camera, but I get multiple pop ups.I have been through all the settings I can find and even did the windows fix on the camera, but it is still popping up....
  10. Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2

Windows 11 Application Error 0x00007ffa91881cc2: This error window pops up every time I open a program that uses the camera. "like zoom" I can still use the camera, but I get multiple pop ups.I have been through all the settings I can find and even did the windows fix on the camera, but it is still popping up....