Windows 10: Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

Discus and support Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am developing an application which is using Crystal report as reports. Application is running fine until I didn't open 2nd crystal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BhushanMehetre, May 16, 2019.

1. Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

Hello Everyone,

I am developing an application which is using Crystal report as reports. Application is running fine until I didn't open 2nd crystal report. TO be precise, I can see first crystal report but while opening second crystal report in application it is crashing. I use the try catch for tracing error but it is not working.

It is windows application

Below are the screenshots of the windows event logs.

Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object. 6baaaf58-fdb0-4264-bc36-0faa4824faec?upload=true.jpg

Thanks in advance.

:)

BhushanMehetre, May 16, 2019

2. Assign Permissions for particular application

Hello Donna,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Suggest you to try the below mentioned troubleshooting steps and check if they help.

• Go to the folder where that application or program files are located or installed. (I.e. C:\Program Files or
      Program Files(x86)\...).
      Say for example if I want to give full permission to the Internet explorer, then the navigation path will be
      C:\Program Files, there i want to right-click on the Internet Explorer folder
      to go into properties.

• Accordingly Right-clicking
      on the particular application folder and select
      Properties from context menu.

• Go to the Security tab and click
      Advanced.

• Now click Change permissions. If it is not there, just continue with next step.

• Click Add, then click
      Select a principal under Permission Entry Folder window. This will brings up
      Select User or Group window.

• There enter the name of the User Profile under
      Enter the object name to select, for which you require or assign permission. Next click
      Check Names. Once name appears in the field, click OK.

• Check all boxes under
      Basic permission
      :, also select the check box Only apply these permissions to objects and/or containers within this container, then click
      OK

• Click Apply
      &OK & OK.
    Now check if they able to run the program without any issues.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 16, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Where are application error event reports placed?

I think the Report ID is a random no. assigned by MS for the purpose of fault reporting- a unique identifier which Microsoft assigns to a particular application crash. It will not help you resolve this.

Have you checked you have an appropriate version of the program?

dalchina, May 16, 2019
  4. Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

Silverlight Dont the crystal report and show blank when refresh

I am facing problem when i have updated my O.S to windows 10.

When i run the my silver light application out of browser .

After that i have the report module where i load my crystal report in pdf format But show blank.

As soon as i refresh by right clicking it shows.

I am using WebBrowser control of silver light to show the report

SankyNamdev, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

1. Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object. - Similar Threads - Application crashing while

2. Application crash while working .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application crash while working .: Faulting application name: EDIUS.exe, version: 10.3.4.10936, time stamp: 0x645892a9 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3031, time stamp: 0x69314b12 Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19 Faulting process id: 0x12d8 Faulting...
  3. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  4. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10: We have a third party ASP.NET based windows application which can generate multiple reports using Crystal Report ActiveX, those reports may be in Landscape or Portrait orientation depending on the type of report.Please note that the Application is installed on Windows 2008 R2...
  5. Crystal Report ActiveX report in Landscape orientation stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1: Dear microsoft and support team.I have some questions about the install crystal report runtime on windows 10.My customer's PC: - Windows 10 pro 64bit OS build 19043.1237 - installed crystal report runtime 64bit - version 13.0.24After upgrade to windows 10 21H1 some problem...
  7. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1: Dear microsoft and support team.I have some questions about the install crystal report runtime on windows 10.My customer's PC: - Windows 10 pro 64bit OS build 19043.1237 - installed crystal report runtime 64bit - version 13.0.24After upgrade to windows 10 21H1 some problem...
  8. Problem with crystal report in windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Objective news reporting.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Objective news reporting.: How do I get rid of Microsoft Edge newsfeed? It is outrageously anti-Trump and I am sick and tired of this Marxist agenda reporting. I want objective news. Not propaganda....
  10. CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRYSTAL REPORT UNABLE TO CAST REPORT: When I click to view and print in a program using crystal report I get this error report below. How do I resolve this error below in window 10 and I am using crystal report CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_24.msi See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT)...