Windows 10: Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.

Discus and support Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One of my application - When opened, is minimized to taskbar. I tried a lot of solutions with Cascade windows, Cntrl+Shift > Right click and Maximize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gitin, May 13, 2021.

1. Gitin Win User

Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.

One of my application - When opened, is minimized to taskbar. I tried a lot of solutions with Cascade windows, Cntrl+Shift > Right click and Maximize windows. None of them helped. I have tried uninstall and re-install option, which also haven't worked.

:)

Gitin, May 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Once the window is minimized obviously it is minimized over taskbar to be accessible again. State of the window could be sized or maximized.

Clicking on it does not maximize or restore to original state. Happens randomly.

Bala.Sundaram, May 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Windows10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize.

Version 1809

OS Build 17763.107

Bala.Sundaram, May 13, 2021
  4. Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.

Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons

Hi There,

I am trying to fix an issue where one of my applications in Windows only shows up with the minimize,maximize and close buttons available.

The application is usually a client with different funcions and buttons available but for some reason there is nothing but the functions mentioned above, the whole client is basically not visible in its entirety excluding those buttons.

I already went above and beyond the standard troubleshooting suggested for this application but I seem to be unable to solve the problem.

I was wondering if anybody has any idea whether this can be affected by Windows' related issues of whatever nature.

Please let me know.

Cheers

Daniele_Lupo_1984, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.

1. Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize. - Similar Threads - Application minimized Taskbar

2. Taskbar disappears when maximizing applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappears when maximizing applications.: The taskbar setting "Autohide" is disabled. However, any time I maximize a window, the taskbar "goes behind" the window and hides. I want the taskbar to be the lower border of my computer screen, but Windows 11 has no current support for that. Anyway, is there any feasible...
  3. Taskbar disappears when maximizing applications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappears when maximizing applications.: The taskbar setting "Autohide" is disabled. However, any time I maximize a window, the taskbar "goes behind" the window and hides. I want the taskbar to be the lower border of my computer screen, but Windows 11 has no current support for that. Anyway, is there any feasible...
  4. Minimized Applications Return in Windowed Form Instead of Maximized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimized Applications Return in Windowed Form Instead of Maximized: Hello, when I alt-tab or try to go back to a open application after minimizing it or going to my desktop, applications that I originally had maximized e.g. Discord, Opera GX, Spotify turn into windowed form, and I have to re-maximize them. Window support was completely...
  5. Minimized Applications Return in Windowed Form Instead of Maximized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimized Applications Return in Windowed Form Instead of Maximized: Hello, when I alt-tab or try to go back to a open application after minimizing it or going to my desktop, applications that I originally had maximized e.g. Discord, Opera GX, Spotify turn into windowed form, and I have to re-maximize them. Window support was completely...
  6. minimize/maximize disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  7. Minimize/maximize window

Minimize/maximize window: The line to minimize and the square to maximize window has disappeared from the top right of the screen. The only option shown is the x to close window. How do I restore the minimize and maximize option?...
  8. Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons

Application shows ONLY the minimize,maximize and close buttons: Hi There, I am trying to fix an issue where one of my applications in Windows only shows up with the minimize,maximize and close buttons available. The application is usually a client with different funcions and buttons available but for some reason there is nothing but the...
  9. Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize

Windows 10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize: Windows10 - Minimized on taskbar do not open or maximize. Version 1809 OS Build 17763.107 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-minimized-on-taskbar-do-not-open-or/d1065dee-2819-4108-9a7f-5701059b9ff8
  10. No maximize or minimize tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No maximize or minimize tab: Issue with no minimize or maximize tabs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-maximize-or-minimize-tab/68847e49-620a-4f91-b9f4-7d41a540c126