Windows 10: Application is not working

Discus and support Application is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED WHEN I RUN THIS PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 IT WAS PEFORMING GOOD NOW WHEN I INSTALLED IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MowlaSab, Apr 9, 2019.

1. MowlaSab Win User

Application is not working

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED

WHEN I RUN THIS PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 IT WAS PEFORMING GOOD

NOW WHEN I INSTALLED IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING

:)

MowlaSab, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 9, 2019
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Application is not working :)

WojtasRed, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Application is not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Application is not working

1. Application is not working - Similar Threads - Application working

2. "Application Blocked from Accessing Graphics Hardware" Error, no solutions have worked so far.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Application Blocked from Accessing Graphics Hardware" Error, no solutions have worked so far.: I have scoured every corner of the internet looking for a solution to this problem. There are no definitive solutions or people confirming that a solution has worked. I have tried everything I can find: 1.) Disabling my second monitor 2.) Upgrading to the latest graphics...
  3. How to get application to work in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get application to work in Windows 10?: Hello, I recently purchased a new desktop PC and a retail license of Windows 10. I have an application that worked on my old Windows 7 desktop, but is not working on my new Windows 10 desktop. This application is very important to and need to continue to use it. Note, this...
  4. Windows 10 - This application has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - This application has stopped working: Hi! I have a Microsoft Surface running Windows 10 and for some reason NOTHING works. I can log into the desktop ok, but then no icons do anything. I cant open task manager nothing. Its just unrepsonsive. Then after a while a message appears with 'Windows' in the top saying...
  5. Windows start menu and microsoft edge not working after installing third party application

in Cortana
    Windows start menu and microsoft edge not working after installing third party application: i installed a third party theme "flat_color_w10_iconpack_by_alexgal23-d98fnp4" on windows 10 pro after the restart my microsoft edge dissappeared when you try to click it it shows a message "class not registered", also the windows button and icon are no longer responding.I...
  6. Cannot make the application Your phone companion work with my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot make the application Your phone companion work with my pc.: I tried several time to sync my phone with my computer with the your phone companion app will work, and then I will be able to receive and send text, photo, video from my computer. but when i'm trying to sync both app(on pc and phone) on my phone I stay stucked on the Check...
  7. Windows Applications not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Applications not Working: Code: 0x80131500 I've been seeing random codes like this anytime I try to use a Microsoft application such as the store, OneNote, or even the support application. I've tried resetting my computer, but the error codes remain. I would appreciate a response as soon as...
  8. Microsoft Applications Not Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Applications Not Working on Windows 10: Hello, i face the issue of some microsoft applications as they are not opened only blank white or black screen is shown. The button icons are not shown but when click on that position they are just there. Microsoft applications which this problem i am facing are...
  9. Windows partially freezes & the mouse can move or work & click in the application but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows partially freezes & the mouse can move or work & click in the application but...: Windows partially freezes & the mouse can move or work & click in the application but nowhere else & I have dual monitors with updated nvidea drivers. When I try to click on another screen, I can't. I then click control, alt, delete for task manager & it pops up and I click...
  10. Windows Calculator stopped working after application update through Windows Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Calculator stopped working after application update through Windows Store: I've had issues with a computer where Calculator crashes as soon as it opens. I've had this issue with one computer where I was able to resolve the issue by reinstalling all the Windows 10 default apps using powershell. This computer was not corrected using the same method....