Windows 10: Application is not working

Discus and support Application is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED WHEN I RUN THIS PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 IT WAS PEFORMING GOOD NOW WHEN I INSTALLED IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MowlaSab, Apr 9, 2019.

1. MowlaSab Win User

Application is not working

NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED

WHEN I RUN THIS PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 IT WAS PEFORMING GOOD

NOW WHEN I INSTALLED IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING

:)

MowlaSab, Apr 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 9, 2019
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Application is not working :)

WojtasRed, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Application is not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Application is not working

1. Application is not working - Similar Threads - Application working

2. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  3. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  4. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No printers work not even pdf printers from any application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No printers work not even pdf printers from any application: My laptop often freezes if I:- try to print from any application either to a physical printer or to a pdf printer, or- try to add a new printer in settingsIf I try to print from Word or a browser, I get one of four results:either nothing happens i.e. the print screen does not...
  6. No printers work not even pdf printers from any application

No printers work not even pdf printers from any application: My laptop often freezes if I:- try to print from any application either to a physical printer or to a pdf printer, or- try to add a new printer in settingsIf I try to print from Word or a browser, I get one of four results:either nothing happens i.e. the print screen does not...
  7. Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...: Just installed windows 11 on a new computer. Everything was working fine and did all updates and restarts I was prompted to do. Now when I log in nothing works, I can't restart from task bar, I can't shut down I can't open settings, I can't open task manager. I can't search...
  8. Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...

Windows 11 applications are not working,settings, task manager,command prompt,no...: Just installed windows 11 on a new computer. Everything was working fine and did all updates and restarts I was prompted to do. Now when I log in nothing works, I can't restart from task bar, I can't shut down I can't open settings, I can't open task manager. I can't search...
  9. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  10. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...