Windows 10: Application Is Trying To Send Mail: Allow/Deny?

Discus and support Application Is Trying To Send Mail: Allow/Deny? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have one user who gets a dialog box every time Great Plains Dynamics tries to email something from within the application. It asks her to Allow or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Art Cabot (acabot), Apr 23, 2019.

1. Application Is Trying To Send Mail: Allow/Deny?

I have one user who gets a dialog box every time Great Plains Dynamics tries to email something from within the application. It asks her to Allow or Deny that transaction. All I've seen online is that this is expected behavior if the virus protection is out-of-date or non-existent, but this is NOT the case. And other computers that are the same model don't act this way, even for this user, so it's not a user rights issue. What can I check on the computer or in its registry to see if something might be set incorrectly?

:)

Art Cabot (acabot), Apr 23, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

Hi Mark,

This issue might occur due to incorrect email settings. We can try to isolate the issue by simply removing the account and adding it back. If the issue persists, I'll be needing more information to come up with an established resolution. What happens exactly
    when trying to send emails? Are you getting any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are the emails being stuck in Outbox? If so, I suggest removing the emails that got stuck in the Outbox by following these steps:

• Disable your network connection.
    • Open the Mail app and go to the Outbox.
    • Click the delete icon in the top right for each stuck mail item.
    • Enable your connection again.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Application Is Trying To Send Mail: Allow/Deny?

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Application Is Trying To Send Mail: Allow/Deny?

1. Application Is Trying To Send Mail: Allow/Deny? - Similar Threads - Application Trying Send

2. Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message: My email will not send anymore emails. I get an error response no matter the email address. What is causing this??"there was an error sending"...
  3. Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail will not allow me to send any emails with error message: My email will not send anymore emails. I get an error response no matter the email address. What is causing this??"there was an error sending"...
  4. Gmx mail will not send

Gmx mail will not send: My GMX mail account will not send on my win10 mail app. I can receive mail but cannot send. Other mail accounts work fine. I have tried deleting and re-installing account to no avail. I have tried every variation of smtp settings recommended from GMX and online helpers,...
  5. Windows mail not sending

Windows mail not sending: Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally. I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I...
  6. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  7. Send mail as "name"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send mail as "name": My wife and I have separate Gmail email addresses on our PC and I am the account holder. Recently there has been a change in her emails and whereas they are sent from her own email address the from "name" shown is mine and not hers. If she sends emails from her phone they...
  8. sending mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending mail: i have a box come up telling me i must delete messages so i can send as it is full, i have done this but still will not allow me to send anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-mail/b2802ca4-cbe0-48f6-9935-e8c7fa0065af
  9. Mail not sending!

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not sending!: Eventually decided to ‘retire’ my tried, trusted and tested 11-year-old XP computer and dive into Windows-10...for general use Struggling just a tad with the (not so) subtle differences between XP and W10 especially with the email element! Old habits die hard... I have...
  10. Problem with sending mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with sending mail: I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but cannot send them.I receive an error message and the letter comes to Drafts folder....