Windows 10: Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler

Discus and support Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have an issue with " Application Not Found" While Clicking On any of the drive of the pc. I am trying to click on the folder and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SubeshYadav, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler

Hello Microsoft,

I have an issue with " Application Not Found" While Clicking On any of the drive of the pc. I am trying to click on the folder and it say the same "Application not found". Please help me with this issue. Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler 8938b7bd-cf84-4bc9-98aa-a15b88b372b9?upload=true.png

:)

SubeshYadav, Nov 21, 2018

2. How to Partiton a Hard Drive in Vista

This is a way to get Vista to see another hard drive that is not associated with the OS. There is some times when your new hdd doesn't seem to want to work well with Vista. But, there is a solution in it.

Open the Computer Management By doing these steps.
    • Click on the Start Button
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click Administrative Tools
    • Double click on Computer Management
    You are now in the Navigation panel of the Computer Management.
    When in Computer Management, you then have to allow the new drive to be recognized.
    • Double click on Storage
    • Double click on Disk Management
    Now in the middle of your screen there is the layout of the Disk Drives that you have. The drives that are partitioned will show by the drive lettering. The others will just show up as having nothing at all in them. Below that there will be the Disk drives that are installed into the computer. You'll see that the primary one will all ways read as "Disk 0". Then you will have Disk 1 and so on. Under the Disks there will also see your CD-Rom drives.. If there is more then one, it will be labeled the same as Disk drives..

On to the Partitioning of the drive in question.
    • Right Click on the drive
    • Click to format the drive or Enable Volume. There will be a series of windows that open up. This is Vista's formatting. Just go threw the windows, and make sure everything is the way you want it to happen.
    • Once the formatting is done, will take some time depending on the drive size.
    • Right click on the drive
    • Click on Mark the Partition as Active
    After you have done those steps, The drive will be up and running threw Vista.

:Side Notes:
    If you are not the Administer to the Os, then you will have to enable it..
    You may also want to redo the drive lettering of it all. But, I really don't see a reason to do so. If you do, you have to redo drive paths and so forth.. A lot of work on something so small...

Cold Storm, Nov 21, 2018
  3. little cat, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler

1. Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler - Similar Threads - Application Found While

2. C DRIVE ' APPLICATION NOT FOUND'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C DRIVE ' APPLICATION NOT FOUND': Help me, i can't open my C drive . It says " Application Not Found" . i can't put a screenshot bcs of this sorry. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-application-not-found/6822a4b8-978f-41fe-a543-a01eedfa4cde
  3. C DRIVE ' APPLICATION NOT FOUND'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C DRIVE ' APPLICATION NOT FOUND': Help me, i can't open my C drive . It says " Application Not Found" . i can't put a screenshot bcs of this sorry. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-application-not-found/6822a4b8-978f-41fe-a543-a01eedfa4cde
  4. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  5. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  6. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Drive not found / application not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive not found / application not found: I have a micro SD card with an adapter that can be plugged into a standard usb slot. When I try opening it through My Computer, it just gives the error message "application not found" / not available Clicking 'Format' doesn't do anything; nothing pops up. The drive name...
  8. Whenever I right click any foler or files my whole computer refreshes.

Whenever I right click any foler or files my whole computer refreshes.: So I'm having this problem where when i right click a folder/file it loads for a bit than my pc refreshes. After a while it does go back to normal but I would like to figure this out please : anything would help because it getting quite annoying lol. btw this has been...
  9. Application not found

Application not found: This afternoon, I tried to download a game. When I clicked on it, it said "You need an app to open this exe file". I didn't know what to do so I search on the Internet for solutions. One instructed me to reset Microsoft Store. The thing is after I reset MS and restarted my...
  10. Application not found

Application not found: Hey, Yesterday i have downloaded and app and it had malwares and after controlling the situation. i have 2 problems now. First when i open any folder or drive using " double click " or " bolded open " it says application not found [ATTACH] but when i use "open in a new...