Windows 10: Application not found

Discus and support Application not found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, Yesterday i have downloaded and app and it had malwares and after controlling the situation. i have 2 problems now. First when i open any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmrTarek1, Jan 26, 2019.

1. AmrTarek1 Win User

Application not found

Hey,

Yesterday i have downloaded and app and it had malwares and after controlling the situation. i have 2 problems now.

First when i open any folder or drive using " double click " or " bolded open " it says application not found Application not found 8ebdd793-87ef-4608-a1e1-ace5d51a57fb?upload=true.png

but when i use "open in a new window" it opens without a problem.

second : when i open any app it opens but then freezes i can't even close except by using task manager.

Notice : this virus and the malwares used downloaded apps and it took place of othe apps like the file manager.

i use windows 10 pro.

Thanks in advance.

:)

AmrTarek1, Jan 26, 2019

2. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 26, 2019
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Application not found :)

WojtasRed, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Application not found

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Application not found

1. Application not found - Similar Threads - Application found

2. Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...: Very irritating please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repetitively-have-i-found-issues-that-certain/a462ff28-7b92-44b6-bca7-9c681039c000
  3. Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repetitively have I found issues that certain applications are not sized and placed as I...: Very irritating please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repetitively-have-i-found-issues-that-certain/a462ff28-7b92-44b6-bca7-9c681039c000
  4. Potentially Unwanted Application found keeps popping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Potentially Unwanted Application found keeps popping: This message keeps popping up about every 10 seconds and is hogging my system resources:Virus & Threat ProtectionPotentially Unwanted Application foundThis Application was removed because it is blocked by your administratorThis infinite loop is taking up 50% of my CPU and 80%...
  5. Potentially Unwanted Application found keeps popping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potentially Unwanted Application found keeps popping: This message keeps popping up about every 10 seconds and is hogging my system resources:Virus & Threat ProtectionPotentially Unwanted Application foundThis Application was removed because it is blocked by your administratorThis infinite loop is taking up 50% of my CPU and 80%...
  6. Potentially Unwanted Application found keeps popping

7. Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error: I have a persistent error with Windows Explorer. I have several different symptoms: -- when I try to open explorer using WIN+E I get an "Application Not Found" error. -- I cannot open the File Explorer in any way: same error -- I cannot open Control Panel: same error with a...
  8. Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error

Windows Explorer: "Application Not Found" Error: I have a persistent error with Windows Explorer. I have several different symptoms: -- when I try to open explorer using WIN+E I get an "Application Not Found" error. -- I cannot open the File Explorer in any way: same error -- I cannot open Control Panel: same error with a...
  9. CS2: This application requires DX11, No valid device found

in Windows 10 News
    CS2: This application requires DX11, No valid device found: [IMG]Some gamers are reportedly unable to launch Counter Strike 2 on their computer. Whenever they tried doing the same, they got an error that suggested that the required feature, DirectX 11, was not available on their system. If you are one such user, we got you covered in...
  10. I found these applications installed in windows 7, windows 10 mentioned in registry.On many...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I found these applications installed in windows 7, windows 10 mentioned in registry.On many...: What are these uninstalled programs IE40, IE4DATA, IEBAKEX, Address book, DirectDrawEx, DXMRuntime, Fontcore, MobileOptionPack, MPlayer2, Scheduling Agent. All mentioned programs are having registry entry at location...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ink application not found

2. windows 10 open folder application not found