Windows 10: Application not installing due to vc_runtime????

Discus and support Application not installing due to vc_runtime???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I try to install this application I receive the prompt below. I've searched other threads for an answer but none of them worked. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pasta309, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Pasta309 Win User

Application not installing due to vc_runtime????

Every time I try to install this application I receive the prompt below. I've searched other threads for an answer but none of them worked. Application not installing due to vc_runtime???? [​IMG]

:)

Pasta309, Jan 8, 2021
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Jan 8, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Application not installing due to vc_runtime????

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Application not installing due to vc_runtime????

1. Application not installing due to vc_runtime???? - Similar Threads - Application installing due

2. Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll: Trying to launch Wallpaper Engine through Steam and yet I keep encountering the same error message:Wallpaper Engine crashed in the Windows System. Crash caused by: 'C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll' Error code: OxE0607363.Launching through wallpaper64.exe instead of steam...
  3. Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam Applications crashing due to KERNELBASE.dll: Trying to launch Wallpaper Engine through Steam and yet I keep encountering the same error message:Wallpaper Engine crashed in the Windows System. Crash caused by: 'C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll' Error code: OxE0607363.Launching through wallpaper64.exe instead of steam...
  4. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login: Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist....
  5. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login: Hi,I am using a work account and need to download an app for work. When I start microsoft store I see that I am logged in in the upper right corner, yet when I try to install it asked for an account and it won't accept my work account That Microsoft account doesn't exist....
  6. Microsoft store: cannot install application due to broken login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Application crashes due to ntdll.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application crashes due to ntdll.dll error: Please help me to find why application was crashed ? is it my application issue or .dll file? please support me know why application was crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-crashes-due-to-ntdlldll-error/176ca3d2-61a2-4ad1-bf0b-525850a28c15
  8. application crashes due to MSCTF.dll.

application crashes due to MSCTF.dll.: Faulting application name: TreatmentCard.exe, version: 15.1.5.11, time stamp: 0x60705babFaulting module name: MSCTF.dll, version: 10.0.14393.3930, time stamp: 0x5f4f2f24Exception code: 0xc000041dFault offset: 0x00031a7cFaulting process id: 0x710cFaulting application start...
  9. Microsoft Outlook Application Crash due to UCRTBASE.DLL

Microsoft Outlook Application Crash due to UCRTBASE.DLL: Windows 10 Build 2004 Outlook crashes intermittently and generates the following Application Event Log error. Event 1000, Application Error 11:06AM, 12/7/2020 Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.13426.20308, time stamp: 0x5fc6ea9b Faulting module name:...
  10. Can't enable SLI due to blocking applications

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't enable SLI due to blocking applications: When I first installed Windows 10 back in August, I was unable to enable SLI because several applications that had to be closed could not be closed before it would allow the change. I was able to solve this problem by installing the latest drivers from the nVidia website,...