Windows 10: Application not properly optimised

Discus and support Application not properly optimised in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 100mbps internet plan;when I am able to download any file in browser from google files at 50 mbps and it's fine but in steam,epic games or any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gamerkk, May 12, 2021.

1. Gamerkk Win User

Application not properly optimised

I have 100mbps internet plan;when I am able to download any file in browser from google files at 50 mbps and it's fine but in steam,epic games or any other game downloading app it only gives speed of 5mbps. In browser I can watch video in 4k and download google files at 50mbps but other apps can't use even 50% of my internet plan. Does any one have solution to this?

:)

Gamerkk, May 12, 2021
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Application not properly optimised :)

WojtasRed, May 12, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, May 12, 2021
  4. Application not properly optimised

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Application not properly optimised

1. Application not properly optimised - Similar Threads - Application properly optimised

2. Delivery Optimisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  3. Delivery Optimisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  4. windows optimisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows optimisation: something just pops and closes when i start the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-optimisation/5b6a5ae7-b682-4e5e-9b38-cc691d8a0d68
  5. Raid optimisation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Raid optimisation: I made a thread on another forum, can you enlighten me on how best to configure AMD RaidXpert2 after configuring a RAID 10 with 64KB stripe in the bios and installing to the array only to clone to an SSD (with array used for storage): Forum - Install raid drivers on windows...
  6. delivery optimisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    delivery optimisation: delivery optimisation runs in background even though I have turned off and consuming my internet data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery-optimisation/7e230af3-68d2-47d4-80e4-33d396709140
  7. Application not properly removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application not properly removed: Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but...
  8. Windows "optimisers"

Windows "optimisers": Are any of them any good? Ashampoo WinOptimizer for instance? 96798
  9. optimising hdd

optimising hdd: The pc with the old hdd would appear to be 15% fragmented so I set it to optimise and it goes through the motions of analysing, relocating and consolidating for several passes, finishes and tells me that it is 15% fragmented. I have repeated this procedure several times...
  10. Memory Optimiser

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Optimiser: I have Windows 10 64 bit and use Office 2013 (32 bit). I have 16GB of RAM When running several workbooks, I often run out of resources. Are there any memory optimisers I can use or can someone advise me how to overcome this problem? Your assistance is most...