Windows 10: Application not properly removed

Discus and support Application not properly removed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sikas, Sep 11, 2019.

1. sikas Win User

Application not properly removed

Hello,

I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but update still fails as it is still detecting it. Tried multiple tips online also system restore (which failed).

Any one faced similar situation and was able to solve it?

:)

sikas, Sep 11, 2019
  2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Application not properly removed :)

WojtasRed, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 11, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

P4-630, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Application not properly removed - Similar Threads - Application properly removed

2. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  3. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Not Removing: Hey I am trying to get rid of all hints of Python from my system, but these 2 executables won't budge.These 2 executables are located in my Microsoft>WindowsApps Folder and I need to get rid of them without resetting my system. May someone help?Also I am on Windows 10 version...
  4. Application Not Removing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The mail application is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mail application is not working properly: When I go to Outlook in Windows Mail app it doesn't load the emails first, but I can't go to others either, after clicking shutdown it doesn't work, and even when I go to Outlook and then back to my main gmail, Still not working properly! that could be happening?...
  6. The mail application is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The mail application is not working properly: When I go to Outlook in Windows Mail app it doesn't load the emails first, but I can't go to others either, after clicking shutdown it doesn't work, and even when I go to Outlook and then back to my main gmail, Still not working properly! that could be happening?...
  7. Application not properly optimised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application not properly optimised: I have 100mbps internet plan;when I am able to download any file in browser from google files at 50 mbps and it's fine but in steam,epic games or any other game downloading app it only gives speed of 5mbps. In browser I can watch video in 4k and download google files at...
  8. Removing an application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing an application: If I delete an application installed from windows store, will all its data be erased or is there a trace left? submitted by /u/NoReplacement8509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ko36r8/removing_an_application/
  9. Virus and Malware remove properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and Malware remove properly: Hello dear, My windows 10 device is effected by more and more virus with malware's. Kindly give me a solution to refresh my laptop. Regards @emraan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-malware-remove-properly/82b42754-e6c1-44a9-9a18-1d02e547db74
  10. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...