Windows 10: Application not properly removed

Discus and support Application not properly removed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sikas, Sep 11, 2019 at 6:22 AM.

1. sikas Win User

Application not properly removed

Hello,

I have a program, VMware Workstation, installed on my Windows 10 causing update to the latest Windows version to fail. Tried to uninstall it, but failed due to an error "MSI Failed" .. tried using IO Bits to remove it, and now it is no longer showing on my PC but update still fails as it is still detecting it. Tried multiple tips online also system restore (which failed).

Any one faced similar situation and was able to solve it?

:)

2. WojtasRed Win User

Application to test CPU

I`m looking for an application to test if my CPU is working properly. Any suggestions, guys? *Smile Application not properly removed :)

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

4. P4-630 Win User

Thema:

1. Application not properly removed - Similar Threads - Application properly removed

2. asp.net core application not running properly in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asp.net core application not running properly in task scheduler: I have an asp.net core application which inserts data into sql server. It runs fine in command line but when I put it in a batch file and create a task to run that batch file every 5 minutes in task scheduler, it is not working properly. It shows task as running but fresh...
  3. asp.net core application not running properly in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    asp.net core application not running properly in task scheduler: I have an asp.net core application which inserts data into sql server. It runs fine in command line but when I put it in a batch file and create a task to run that batch file every 5 minutes in task scheduler, it is not working properly. It shows task as running but fresh...
  4. Reinstall Removed Applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Removed Applications: How to reinstall/recover apps removed after resetting the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-applications/0b24df5b-c623-49db-8751-0ab1bd7e63ad
  5. Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear

Win10 Sanbox: Properly activated but the application does not appear: I have Win 10 Pro, virtualization is on, I enabled Sandbox in "Turn Windows Features......" and rebooted. However, when I click start and type "Windows Sandbox" nothing appears. Not sure what I'm missing....
  6. The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000022): im having this error when i try to open an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-failed-to-initialize-properly/e2501a45-528b-4351-8af0-868a3577ea26
  7. i want to help remove application

i want to help remove application: I want to help remove application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-help-remove-application/1f8fb307-2ab8-433b-9905-78ae85714b75
  8. Safely Remove not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safely Remove not working properly: Since the 1803 update, Safely Remove is wonky. ASfter ejecting drive, I no longer get the 'Save to remove' popup. This ion my desktop pc. On my laptop, which has the same update installed, I do get the popup. Can I get the popup back on the desktop machine? 111207
  9. Safely Remove not wkring properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Safely Remove not wkring properly: Since the 1803 update, Safely Remove is wonky. ASfter ejecting drive, I no longer get the 'Save to remove' popup. This ion my desktop pc. On my laptop, which has the same update installed, I do get the popup. Can I get the popup back on the desktop machine? 111207
  10. Safely Remove Icon not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safely Remove Icon not working properly: Hello Everybody! I'm new here. I just upgraded to Windows 10 1511 (November Update), and saw the new (modernized) Safely Remove icon in the system tray - and the problem, it's not working properly. Here's my screenshot: [img] Whereas before: [img] (I know,...