Windows 10: Application of KB446933 or KB4462930 causes boot up message LogiLDA.dll not found.

Discus and support Application of KB446933 or KB4462930 causes boot up message LogiLDA.dll not found. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After application of Windows 10 updates KB4462933 or KB4462919 I started receiving the following error message each time after a starting up Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeLeeZD, Nov 13, 2018.

1. MikeLeeZD Win User

Application of KB446933 or KB4462930 causes boot up message LogiLDA.dll not found.

After application of Windows 10 updates KB4462933 or KB4462919 I started receiving the following error message each time after a starting up Windows 10:

RunDLL

There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

The specified module could not be found.

However, if I do a directory display of C:\Windows\System32 I find the following:

LogiLDA.DLL 10/13/2016 9:55 PM Application extension 3,851 KB

Obviously the error message shows the suffix as lower case dll and the directory display shows DLL as upper case but if I try to make an exact copy using lower case dll Windows 10 says that the DLL entry and the dll entry are exactly the same.

So I have 2 questions

1) Is the Windows error message in error since the dll does actually exist?

2) Why did this error show up after application of 2 Windows 10 updates if this error supposedly has nothing to do with Windows 10 since it is part of the Logitech software and as far as I know has not changed since 2016?

I understand that an internet search brings up many solutions on how to get rid of this error message but what is troubling to me is what caused this error to show initially and why does each person encountering this error have to solve it manually for themselves?

:)

MikeLeeZD, Nov 13, 2018

2. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    dll file not found after Creator's Update, Code Execution Cannot Proceed

Hi Aberfoyle,

It is possible that the
    .dll file was corrupted during the update causing the error to occur.
    To better assist you, kindly find the
    .dll file
    in
    c:\Windows\System32. If you can find the
    .dll file, it means that we need to
    register
    your
    .dll file
    to your
    Operating System
    for it to
    work. To do this, we need to
    unregister
    the
    .dll file
    first and
    re-register
    it. Here are the steps on how to do so:

To unregister the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 /u c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

To re-register the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

If you cannot find the
    .dll
    file in
    c:\Windows\System32,
    kindly run these methods of troubleshooting
    so that we will know if the issue is within/not within the
    Operating System:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Note:
    Kindly run
    SFC twice or thrice
    and check for results before you proceed to the next method.

Method 2: Clean Boot.

Clean Boot
    will
    stop or disable
    the
    applications
    that are running in your
    computer's background.
    To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

After performing these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and still the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer/laptop manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Application of KB446933 or KB4462930 causes boot up message LogiLDA.dll not found.

Missing .dll files after upgrade

Hi Arletta,

I would suggest that you do a Clean boot and check if some service or application is causing the missing DLL message to appear. Follow the steps from the article :

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" under more information to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Vinod Archak, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Application of KB446933 or KB4462930 causes boot up message LogiLDA.dll not found.

1. Application of KB446933 or KB4462930 causes boot up message LogiLDA.dll not found. - Similar Threads - Application KB446933 KB4462930

2. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.: I downloaded a game and it says these two dills were not find. Is there any ways to fix this? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcruntime140dll-was-not-found/648bd808-6210-4e2e-8098-9962e10cccc5
  3. DLL is not found in c++ MFC/Win32 but is found in c++ Console application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DLL is not found in c++ MFC/Win32 but is found in c++ Console application: I have a small 50 lines Console application calling on functions defined inside an MSVC DLL which works like a breeze. Now, I would like to call on the same functions from an MFC or WinAPI app. I use the same, same, same exact calling code - no difference. Yet, this time,...
  4. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  5. Run DLL message at start-up

Run DLL message at start-up: What can I do with this message: C:users/myname/cnmss/specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-message-at-start-up/27625cc6-4757-429f-b7d3-ac02caf4c122
  6. VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found

VCRuntime140.dll and MSVCP140.dll not found: I am trying to install Origin but whenever I try, promps saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll/VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalled the 2015 version...
  7. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  8. MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll

MSVCP140.dll not found / VCRUNTIME140.dll: I have been getting these errors trying to launch Division 2 via the Uplay launcher and also Red Dead Redemption via the ROCK STAR launcher. Checking online it seems a very common error for many games launchng through steam also. The files arent missing and the error...
  9. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found?: Hello. I just reinstalled Windows via Media Creation Tool. I had to delete a partition to free up space. So. Now I wanted to install Origin, but then I got the error that the above two files could not be found. I googled and downloaded the Visual C++ Redistributable for...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe flash player update kb4462930