Windows 10: application of movies and TV

Discus and support application of movies and TV in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; problems with the application of movies and TV that someone tell me how to reestablish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cristinajame, Nov 19, 2018.

1. application of movies and TV

problems with the application of movies and TV that someone tell me how to reestablish

:)

cristinajame, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 19, 2018
  4. application of movies and TV

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

application of movies and TV

1. application of movies and TV - Similar Threads - application movies

2. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  4. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...: -yo-After contacting almost any support channel and the app's chat widget, it doesn't become any clear on who's side belongs to take on it.How to request that an application e.g. Netflix be modified in its autoconfiguration to subtract 0.03 msecs from its playback?I...
  5. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...: -yo-After contacting almost any support channel and the app's chat widget, it doesn't become any clear on who's side belongs to take on it.How to request that an application e.g. Netflix be modified in its autoconfiguration to subtract 0.03 msecs from its playback?I...
  6. Why a movie application from Microsoft Store requires to subtract fractional seconds from...

7. This application is a joke, right? Movies and TV app not able to function anymore

This application is a joke, right? Movies and TV app not able to function anymore: Surely microsoft can create an application that can download, view, and manage videos on local storage, right? Apparently not. I have been having issues with this application since 1803, and every upgrade, I hope that they fix the issue. Every update of the app they put in...
  8. Vulnerability in windows "Movies & TV" application allows for code execution and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Vulnerability in windows "Movies & TV" application allows for code execution and malware: Heyo, downloaded a movie online that came in .MKV format, when opened, throws out an error code, the thing that pretty much installed a **** load of malware onto my craptop, including a bitcoin miner. Is anyone familiar with this vulnerability? Any fixes coming soon?...
  9. Movies & TV application volume control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV application volume control: The Windows 10 Movies & TV application is not able to control the volume. Is there any way in Windows 10 Pro to allow individual applications to control volume?...
  10. Windows 10 gallery and other applications associated with pictures and movies are in German

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 gallery and other applications associated with pictures and movies are in German: My Daugher's computer has German as the language for her Gallery and other apps. How to I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gallery-and-other-applications/eb882819-70ec-42a1-9db7-98e56104ee02