Windows 10: Application on my laptop not working

Discus and support Application on my laptop not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All the application on my laptop suddenly stopped working. it is saying " this app cannot work on your PC" and these are applications that have been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by raphaelndulaka, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Application on my laptop not working

All the application on my laptop suddenly stopped working. it is saying " this app cannot work on your PC" and these are applications that have been working before. any program designated application is not working even to unistall the application is not working. i have refreshed my computer and done other online solutions still it is not working and also this issue I have no idea if it is a virus or my laptop is outdated. PLEASE HELP

:)

raphaelndulaka, Jun 24, 2020

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 24, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 24, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

Application on my laptop not working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Application on my laptop not working

1. Application on my laptop not working - Similar Threads - Application laptop working

2. No application sound on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No application sound on my laptop.: My laptop has no application sound. Microsoft High-definition audio device version 10.0.19041.1 file got deleted when I factory reset and reinstalled Windows 10 22H2. I've tried looking everywhere to restore the system sound. No drivers show up on the Toshiba Manufacture...
  3. No application sound on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No application sound on my laptop.: My laptop has no application sound. Microsoft High-definition audio device version 10.0.19041.1 file got deleted when I factory reset and reinstalled Windows 10 22H2. I've tried looking everywhere to restore the system sound. No drivers show up on the Toshiba Manufacture...
  4. No application sound on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Updated my laptop today now none of my Microsoft applications will work..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated my laptop today now none of my Microsoft applications will work..?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gaming_Nation2007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ur0h8s/updated_my_laptop_today_now_none_of_my_microsoft/
  6. Application is not working

Application is not working: My Application is working. Any Games is Not Working. "It shows this application is unable to start correctly 0xc000007b. click ok to close the application". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-is-not-working/8a521f9f-3651-4938-a399-c4dd9f1c21c4
  7. Application of Indian Government - EmSigner of MCA website not working in my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application of Indian Government - EmSigner of MCA website not working in my laptop.: Hey Microsoft Team,I am Krishna Nandan from India, one of the Windows 10 Home user. I have encountered one problem- the Indian Government MCA website Emsigner Application is not working in my HP Laptop. The application is used to sign and submit the document digitally DSC on...
  8. Many of my application are not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many of my application are not working.: After updating widow I was not able to type in the search box. Then I tried running the following command : Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Where-Object {$.InstallLocation -like "SystemApps"} Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Application is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application is not working: NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED WHEN I RUN THIS PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 IT WAS PEFORMING GOOD NOW WHEN I INSTALLED IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-is-not-working/756c4c38-799c-41cd-9810-d6563d0c067e
  10. some windows application are not working in my laptop

some windows application are not working in my laptop: sir. i have install windows 10 pro 2 times but there are same problem. some application like groove music, photo , calendar and camera and Microsoft store not working and windows appear to reinstalling this app. so i need your help....