Windows 10: Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please.

Discus and support Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The application I am talking about is MATLAB. I was using it this morning when my computer completely froze while MATLAB was running I had to complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fear20000, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Fear20000 Win User

Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please.

The application I am talking about is MATLAB.

I was using it this morning when my computer completely froze while MATLAB was running I had to complete a hard restart. Now whenever I try to open MATLAB, it will pop up and then disappear immediately in the taskbar. It won't even open as administrator. So I uninstalled it and downloaded it again and the problem is still there. Does anyone have a solution?

I am running the most recent update for windows 10 on my Surface Pro as well as the most recent MATLAB.

:)

Fear20000, Mar 22, 2019
  2. spicedsp Win User

Application opens and then immediately closes without loading

In Windows Phone 7 on Samsung Focus. When I attempt to open applications the app appears to open but then immediately returns to the application list without loading completely. The behavior is random but does occur at least a couple times a day. Is there
    any thing I can do to prevent this?

spicedsp, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Applications closes immediately while trying to open in Windows 10

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing application in Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to open an application in Windows 10?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Is this issue confined to any specific application on your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you using Microsoft account to access your device?

If you are facing this issues with Windows Store apps, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please.

Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

Hello! So similarly to other people I have the same problem, I did try what @simrick suggested, this is what it looks like.

Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please. [​IMG]

Access denied is a very alarming word---

mayonakavampire, Mar 22, 2019
  5. Were you running an elevated command prompt? You will always get access denied unless you right click the command prompt shortcut and choose "Run as Administrator".

Eric Zimmerman, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please.

1. Application opens and then disappears immediately need solution fast please. - Similar Threads - Application opens disappears

2. I need solution for this problem please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need solution for this problem please: I need solution for this problem please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-for-this-problem-please/91b5a30d-e55e-4f8d-a264-b5a0b46861bf
  3. I need solution for this problem please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need solution for this problem please: I need solution for this problem please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-solution-for-this-problem-please/91b5a30d-e55e-4f8d-a264-b5a0b46861bf
  4. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All applications are crashing immediately while opening: I'm having an issue with many of the various Windows Apps, including the Store, Settings, and many others.I don't know if this is connected but I originally had a problem with the chrome and firefox and installing games on the D: drive HDD rather than the C: drive SSD with...
  5. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    All applications are crashing immediately while opening: I'm having an issue with many of the various Windows Apps, including the Store, Settings, and many others.I don't know if this is connected but I originally had a problem with the chrome and firefox and installing games on the D: drive HDD rather than the C: drive SSD with...
  6. All applications are crashing immediately while opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!: Hello everyone .. I was using a Windows 10 acer device ( not mine, for a family member ) and i noticed that there are alot of unused programs from the control panel so i started to uninstall the ones am sure are not needed like unused players or pdf readers and such .. one...
  8. I need a quick solution, please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a quick solution, please.: Okay, so for some reason I keep on getting my ethernet disconnected even though I have 20 mbps. It's been telling me that I have a metered connection when my Speedtest.net has been saying I have 20 mbps. It's affecting me at work and I'm worried. Any suggestions? submitted...
  9. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears: calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-disappears-immediately-after/801ced94-ebe0-40de-86c9-638de988a098
  10. Cursor disappears when opening applications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor disappears when opening applications: When opening new applications the cursor disappears on the application screen but is visible on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-when-opening-applications/61ec8cab-0b23-4700-a0cf-b4078c9081a5