Windows 10: application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or...

Discus and support application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I face the following error when I turned my laptop on:application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by farantgh, Jul 22, 2021.

1. farantgh Win User

application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or...

I face the following error when I turned my laptop on:application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contain errors File: \windows\system32\winload.efiI tried to repair it, with system diagnostics don't help.tried to repair it with other windows version iso on a flash drive, and the flash windows only run with BIOS or UEFI Legacy and I cant boot that windows, UEFI-only it leads me to a blue screen and it will automatically turn off after a minute or two.how can I fix the winload.efi ?

:)

farantgh, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 22, 2021
  3. ShannonMee, Jul 22, 2021
  4. application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or...

the operating system could not be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors hal.dll

Sudenly when i boot my pc this message pops up:"the operating system could not be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors",the file name being hal.dll with status:0xc0000098,my win 10 bots normaly when i select the os in os selection,i
    think it doesn't boot windows fast mode,i tried using the pc repair in the windows installer but it couldn't solve the problem,please tell me how i could stop the appearing of this message

ParaschivDarius, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or...

1. application or operation system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or... - Similar Threads - application operation system

2. I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...: So, I have just installed a new Motherboard on my PC which is the same motherboard as the previous one. but now when I boot up, It shows me this error message:- I did a couple of experiments, one of which was doing some effect. it was that I have 2 internal storage devices....
  3. I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Getting "The application or Operating system couldn't be loaded because a required...: So, I have just installed a new Motherboard on my PC which is the same motherboard as the previous one. but now when I boot up, It shows me this error message:- I did a couple of experiments, one of which was doing some effect. it was that I have 2 internal storage devices....
  4. the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing: i have windows 10 64bit i wanna install 32bit but that happens when i boot my laptop from the usb ... I did use windows iso with both bits.. help me please...
  5. the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing

the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing: i have windows 10 64bit i wanna install 32bit but that happens when i boot my laptop from the usb ... I did use windows iso with both bits.. help me please...
  6. the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...: So i've been using this pc 2 years and i get a error when i start the pc. It says:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:...
  8. The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...: So i've been using this pc 2 years and i get a error when i start the pc. It says:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:...
  9. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...: I've been having this problem reoccur and was driving me crazy. I tried every fix i could from this website and others. My fix for this problem was to purchase a new SATA cable for my HDD which happens to be a Kingston SSD drive . Which also has my operating system on it....
  10. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...: Hello! I need help. When I turn my computer I get blue screen with: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors. File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe...