Windows 10: Application pool connection limit on web site using IIS

Discus and support Application pool connection limit on web site using IIS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does IIS on Windows 10 Pro have a limit of the number of connections to an application pool? I have heard 20 devices but then some people say that IIS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by STARCS, Jul 6, 2020.

1. STARCS Win User

Application pool connection limit on web site using IIS

Does IIS on Windows 10 Pro have a limit of the number of connections to an application pool? I have heard 20 devices but then some people say that IIS will limit it to 10 connections at a time.

Thanks

:)

STARCS, Jul 6, 2020

2. Application pool with custom account crashing

Debug Steps

• Restart the computer if you've not already in case there is a pending update, fragmented memory, etc. just to rule out common issues a simple power cycle eliminates.
    • Check the Event Viewer logs for both Application and System logs for anything relevant to this issue to see if there's something in there are indicates what the issue may be.
    • Turn on debug logging to the screen in the config file, restart the app pool, and then try again to see if it displays anything to the screen you may see before the app pool stops.
    • Turn on more advanced or verbose IIS logging to see if that shows anything relevant.
    • Set the top/main site to .NET 4.0 or the higher .NET and then set the sites/apps beneath to be the 2.0 or lower framework explicitly. Doing with the higher .NET Framework version and lower implicitly can cause problems like this
      • If this web app is within "a main/the default" site of IIS (like a subfolder in the hierarchical IIS structure) see what the top or main site is set to use .NET version wise. If the top level is set to 2.0 or something less than the .NET Framework this app uses, then this could crash the app pool potentially.
    • Create a new app pool with applicable settings and then set the app to use it and see if that makes any difference.
    • Run a Wireshark or a TCP/IP sniff of equivalence on the machine see if there are any packets of relevance indicating what the issue may be.

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Jul 6, 2020
  4. SW_Tom Win User

Windows request execution limit with IIS

Hi,

I want to know which "request execution limit" for IIS have Windows version like Windows 7 and Windows 10 (Professional). To be more specific, I want to find a Microsoft official document that lists this information. This is useful because I'm developing
    a program that use IIS, but I have to be sure of this limit.

Furthermore:

- Is this request execution limit valid for a single IIS site or for IIS engine (so, also for multiple sites)

- if I exceed this limit, which is the behavior of IIS? Subsequent request are handled in a queue or they fail?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Tom

SW_Tom, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Application pool connection limit on web site using IIS - Similar Threads - Application pool connection

2. Getting Issue while running the web application on IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Issue while running the web application on IIS: Application: w3wp.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 00007FFE8E7F0B83 00007FFE8E640000 with exit code 80131506. This is the error we are getting on the application and due to this error if...
  3. Getting Issue while running the web application on IIS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Issue while running the web application on IIS: Application: w3wp.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an internal error in the .NET Runtime at IP 00007FFE8E7F0B83 00007FFE8E640000 with exit code 80131506. This is the error we are getting on the application and due to this error if...
  4. Getting Issue while running the web application on IIS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Getting Issue while running the web application on IIS

6. My .net web app is setup on IIS. some how its application pool is restarted randomly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My .net web app is setup on IIS. some how its application pool is restarted randomly and...: My .net web app is setup on IIS. some how its application pool is restarted randomly and application takes time to load. what are possible setting to avoid the random application pool restart....
  7. My .net web app is setup on IIS. some how its application pool is restarted randomly and...

My .net web app is setup on IIS. some how its application pool is restarted randomly and...: My .net web app is setup on IIS. some how its application pool is restarted randomly and application takes time to load. what are possible setting to avoid the random application pool restart....
  8. How can i limit my kid using Youtube Web Site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can i limit my kid using Youtube Web Site: My Kid is visiting Youtube during online school hours, how can i limit the website using Family Safety, He visits YT using browser, I cant restrict browser app as he require for other important sites tooI can block the entire site but i need to restrict him only during school...
  9. IIS upload limit

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS upload limit: Hi, Is there a way to upload file greater than 4 GB through my application hosted on IIS ? I am unable to increase the value greater than 4294967295 in the Request Filtering. Giving 0 and uploading more than 4 GB file throwing HTTP Error 413. Thanks in Advance, Satish...
  10. Some web sites can't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...