Windows 10: Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it

Discus and support Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Risoescan\RisoeScan 1.03.exe Creation Time: 22/12/2020 01:42:42 Problem: Fonctionnement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marc Minon, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Risoescan\RisoeScan 1.03.exe
    Creation Time: 22/12/2020 01:42:42
    Problem: Fonctionnement arrêté

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BEX
    Nom de l’application: RisoeScan 1.03.exe
    Version de l’application: 0.0.0.0
    Horodatage de l’application: 3c07de59
    Nom du module par défaut: StackHash_bf97
    Version du module par défaut: 0.0.0.0
    Horodateur du module par défaut: 00000000
    Décalage de l’exception: PCH_C4_FROM_ntdll+0x00071BDC
    Code de l’exception: c0000005
    Données d’exception: 00000008

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 4d2aaf2ab7129b832723fb2d81a8ac3e 1667452459924630590

:)

Marc Minon, Dec 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. slaytons Win User

Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it

MSTSC (RDP) crashes shortly after launch

Shortly after launching a remote app on a single computer (other machines work just fine) the program crashes. It shows that it is connected to the server then does not show the app and crashes.

Here is the info from the event viewer:

Faulting application name: mstsc.exe, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x64062c86

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.719, time stamp: 0x64d10ee0

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000f92a9

Faulting process id: 0x2fb8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d62d48f044a33e

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: dee6d851-f8de-421c-a7ec-8d79380c8ac9

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

And:

Fault bucket 2081841460730338595, type 4

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: mstsc.exe

P2: 10.0.18362.752

P3: 64062c86

P4: StackHash_a93f

P5: 10.0.18362.719

P6: 64d10ee0

P7: c0000374

P8: PCH_3F_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CC14

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF5DA.tmp.mdmp

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF752.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF762.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF772.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF792.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_mstsc.exe_372ceec8cb2e794ff4c25976c010cedec6be6_564341b6_28c6c4f9-7099-4eff-a4e8-87ea74a2d1ff

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: 0211195b-a1ef-4f43-a0eb-02eb84c59ba8

Report Status: 268435456

Hashed bucket: 464a66b7afcb329bace42fc749831d23

Cab Guid: 0

_____________________________________________________________________________

Steps I’ve taken:

1. Removed 3 recently installed updates
    2. Checked in event viewer for reason codes for the crash
      1. Googled two of them and found one resolution was to:
    i.
    regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll (this will uninstall the file)

ii.
    regsvr32.exe ntdll.dll and press (this will reinstall the file).

1. Logged into my own account on computer
      1. Opened remote application
      2. It crashed the first time
      3. It crashed the second time
      4. It worked the third time through the sixth times.
    2. Reopened it on the local profile

1. It crashed and would not successfully open.
    1. After recreating the profile, I am briefly able to see the app and type some text to log into it (the actual application), but it crashes again.

slaytons, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it

1. Application Risosscan crashed every time I launched it - Similar Threads - Application Risosscan crashed

2. Applications crashing from time to time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications crashing from time to time.: Hello,I have a problem for last a few weeks. Time after time when I play games, they crash out of nowhere. Screen freezes, audio stops playing and than the whole game is closed. Everything works fine after the crash. I have tried total clean reinstal of Windows. check SSD...
  3. Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application: I have essentially a new computer. Specs listed below. The computer will boot fine but crash anytime I launch an application or game. I've physically checked and reseated all hardware and connections as well as updating/redownloading/reinstalling drivers and updates. BIOS is...
  4. Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes any time I launch a game or application: I have essentially a new computer. Specs listed below. The computer will boot fine but crash anytime I launch an application or game. I've physically checked and reseated all hardware and connections as well as updating/redownloading/reinstalling drivers and updates. BIOS is...
  5. Every time I launch gears 5 it crashes and forces my pc to reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I launch gears 5 it crashes and forces my pc to reboot.: Every time I launch gears 5 it crashes and forces my pc to reboot. I don't know what the problem is. This YouTube video shows exactly what is happening to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GwV6daVjs&t=3s&ab_channel=ZheFeng...
  6. Every time I launch gears 5 it crashes and forces my pc to reboot.

Every time I launch gears 5 it crashes and forces my pc to reboot.: Every time I launch gears 5 it crashes and forces my pc to reboot. I don't know what the problem is. This YouTube video shows exactly what is happening to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GwV6daVjs&t=3s&ab_channel=ZheFeng...
  7. Photos application crashes on launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos application crashes on launch.: Title says the whole context.Error Discovery:In application "Movies & TV", and selecting "Edit in Photos" > "Save photo from video". Proceeding event launches the photos application to launch briefly and show a dark start-up display then crashes within a few seconds.Attempted...
  8. Photos application crashes on launch.

Photos application crashes on launch.: Title says the whole context.Error Discovery:In application "Movies & TV", and selecting "Edit in Photos" > "Save photo from video". Proceeding event launches the photos application to launch briefly and show a dark start-up display then crashes within a few seconds.Attempted...
  9. There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.: I cannot launch a game on the epic games app. Every time I try it says there has been an application error and in the text it reads numbers. The numbers are 0x0000005. Does someone know how to get rid of this. Please help me....
  10. There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.

There is an application error every time I try to launch a game on the epic games app.: I cannot launch a game on the epic games app. Every time I try it says there has been an application error and in the text it reads numbers. The numbers are 0x0000005. Does someone know how to get rid of this. Please help me....