Windows 10: application run as admin

Discus and support application run as admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, i have windows10 pro 64 bit operation system and part of domain account. i facing below mentioned issues while open the application. 1. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChetanGawali, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:52 AM.

1. application run as admin

Hi Team,

i have windows10 pro 64 bit operation system and part of domain account. i facing below mentioned issues while open the application.

1. i have installed that application using local administrator profile

2. but when my user login with domain user profile and trying to open that application, it asking for user name and password.

3. i wanted to run that application without asking any user name and password.

please check and revert with the proper resolution.

Thanks,

Chetan Gawali

:)

ChetanGawali, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:52 AM

2. Allow Standard User run application as admin

we have a shortcut that is calling a .exe file that requires admin rights by the UAC. I would like to be able to run the application without any admin rights or give the standard user admin rights only to this .exe. What we have done and failed.

1. Application properties >> security >> Advanced >> Permissions >> Full Control<br>
      to local group A (which includes the user) and user by them self.
      1. Gave ownership of folder to local Group A.
      2. I looked in Regedit and I see the user, and they have full control for that application.
      3. have checked run as admin and unchecked too.
        We do not want to use /savecred because of security risk. What other steps can we take to find a solution.

Window 10 and on a domain

3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

4. Junaid_A Win User

application run as admin

How to run blocked application in Win 10 - Bitdefender

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

Enable the Built-in Admin:

• Right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar and select ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’.
    • Copy paste the following command and hit enter:
    net user administrator /active:yes

• Sign out from your main account and login to the ‘Administrator’ account that is enabled.
    • Run Bitdefender.
    • Once it’s enabled, sign out from the ‘Administrator’ account and login to your main account.
    • Open ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ and type the following command to disable the built-in admin:
    net user administrator /active:no

• Close the ‘Command Prompt’ window.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Thema:

application run as admin

1. application run as admin - Similar Threads - application run admin

2. Applications are multiplying and running in secret.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications are multiplying and running in secret.: My computer has been slow lately, so i checked my task manager and noticed that some of my applications have actually 2-10 more of those apps running in the background. Say if i open google chrome, it should be a single one per tab. Instead it has 8 of them opened but I still...
  3. Problem in running applications.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem in running applications.: I purchased Windows 10 a long time ago, it is very good but now it suddenly stopped working properly. Some of apps like MS word, Task Manager and many other apps does not run unless these are run as "run as administrator". Please help me to fix this problem....
  4. application running but invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    application running but invisible: Hello i've got a problem since a week some application are running but invisible though i can still interract with them clic on button, my mouse change to a hand shape when i put it over those button. I tried to put them full screen and then the screen get full white. I...
  5. Running a Application as Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running a Application as Administrator: How do you change a shortcut to run the application as the Administrator ? Currently I right click the shortcut and then click run as administrator. Thanks...
  6. Can't run anything as admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run anything as admin: I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I can't run anything as administrator. I just receive File system error (-1073741819) The annoying thing about the problem is that it means I can't actually run cmd in order to run sfc /scannow - although I did manage to run...
  7. Running as a local Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Running as a local Admin account: I am running Windows 10, currently running as a local Admin account and I am the only one using the machine. However, I am thinking to run as a Limited User instead by creating another User account as making that as an Admin account. Couple of questions though. 1). My...
  8. How to make an application to run as admin on all PCs?

How to make an application to run as admin on all PCs?: I have a made a small software for personal use but I want to run it as an Administrator on all computers. Not just through Right-Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this Program as a an Administrator. I want it like always run this program as an administrator...
  9. All applications only run when clicking "Run as Admin"

All applications only run when clicking "Run as Admin": I got this issue a few days ago, after my dad accidentally shared my entire hard drive. Now, whatever application I run, I have to right click it, and run as an admin, or I get an error or the application doesn't run at all. The thing is, I'm the only admin on my computer....
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226