Windows 10: application running but invisible

Discus and support application running but invisible in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i've got a problem since a week some application are running but invisible though i can still interract with them clic on button, my mouse change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nanaaaaaar, Sep 17, 2018.

1. application running but invisible

Hello i've got a problem since a week some application are running but invisible though i can still interract with them clic on button, my mouse change to a hand shape when i put it over those button.

I tried to put them full screen and then the screen get full white.

I reset windows completely and dl all drivers but when i dl those application (battle.net, two point hospital, jotun) they still are invisible

i scaned to look for some virus or malwares but found nothing.

Do you have any idea?

I don't even know if it is a virus or if my graphic card is to blame(gtx970m)...

:)

nanaaaaaar, Sep 17, 2018

2. The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

I am opening this Launcher to install a game, but when I open it, it is invisible. I can still click buttons in the program, but I can't SEE it. I looked everywhere online and it is not working. Other programs run fine, but it is just this one. Could you
    help? I also tried re-installing it and also tried to run as administrator.

More information:-

• The program is Epic Games Launcher.
    • Running windows 10 (updated)
    • 4K resolution (tried 1080 too)
    • Trying to install Fortnite.

mohammed elnahwy, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 17, 2018
  4. application running but invisible

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (Fapplication running but invisible :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

application running but invisible

1. application running but invisible - Similar Threads - application running invisible

2. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  3. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  4. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. application not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  6. application not run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  7. Invisible applications on my start menu and taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible applications on my start menu and taskbar: I have 4 applications that are invisible on my start menu and taskbar. The icon or image for the application is invisible. Please help. I have restarted my pc and they have not changed. All 4 of the applications are games....
  8. No application running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No application running: This morning i noticed that my c: drive if getting full around 60%. So i tried deleting unnecessary files and folders. I have autodesk 3ds max 2021 installed and the file was taking up around 9gb of storage. I am talking about the file which we see when we open c: drive, and...
  9. Invisible and not working w10 applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible and not working w10 applications: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I tried opening Sea of Thieves this morning only to have my pc softlocked could only close certain programs so i restarted my pc by pressing the power button after that any app downloaded from Ms store would not launch and displaying a white progress like bar...
  10. One font is invisible to several applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    One font is invisible to several applications: I installed a Truetype font in Windows 10 and subsequently rebooted (this font). The font is visible in font settings, and I can use it in WPS Office. However it is not accessible in either Affinity Photo or Inkscape. How can I make the font visible to all my applications?...