Windows 10: Application showing up five times in the system tray

Discus and support Application showing up five times in the system tray in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Well as you can see in the screenshot Vuze is running, up 5 times apparently! It isn't obviously, and I can only right click on the icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by portachking, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Application showing up five times in the system tray

Hello,

Well as you can see in the screenshot Vuze is running, up 5 times apparently!

It isn't obviously, and I can only right click on the icon on the lower right, but this is annoying. Any ideas of how to resolve it?

Application showing up five times in the system tray [​IMG]

:)

portachking, Aug 2, 2015

2. Bluetooth Tray Application showing up in Task Manager but not in the tray.

In Windows 10 you can pull out the action center (notification list) and use the Connect option there in place of the bluetooth tray icon.

But if you want it there, you can find the option here in Settings

Application showing up five times in the system tray [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 2, 2015
  3. Bluetooth Tray Application showing up in Task Manager but not in the tray.

Oh OK.

Thanks very much for your help.

Matt

Matthew-Vallance, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Application showing up five times in the system tray

Yes, I have been getting the same thing happen to me on occasion.
    Chrome seems to be pretty good at this!

A minor annoyance that will go away on it's own eventually.

teachermark, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Application showing up five times in the system tray

1. Application showing up five times in the system tray - Similar Threads - Application showing five

2. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  3. Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show time and date in the System tray is greyed out: Hello!"Show time and date in the System tray" is greyed out after latest updates, Time clock in tray is just dissapeared firstly, and after I looked at this option in "Settings" and I'm not able to do anything with that.Default options like: sfc /scannow, dism.exe not helped....
  4. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  5. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  6. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive icon not showing up in system tray........: Good afternoon, My onedrive icon isn't showing in the system tray by the clock on the task bar. Also, some files have been trying to sync for days and i get some error messages when i try to open files and it states that that file can't be viewed but it is the correct...
  8. Not all Calendar Items Show up in System Tray

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not all Calendar Items Show up in System Tray: Hello, Since updating to the latest version of Windows 1909, build 18363.476, calendar invites that I have not said yes to are not showing up in the calendar system tray pop out. But they show up in the calendar app. If I accept (say yes I'm going) through the windows...
  9. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. [ATTACH] (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) [ATTACH] Additionally, at the network and internet section of my settings page,...
  10. Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi icon not showing up in systems tray: Windows 10 Home Version 1703 OS Build 15063.608 Hi, my wifi icon is not showing up in my systems tray. https://i.imgur.com/iA9thDM.png (It's not even in the expanded menu, and I have show network icon turned on.) https://i.imgur.com/ofmLdHr.png Additionally, at the network...