Windows 10: Application Software support refuses Ticket because Windows 10 is running on a Mac

Discus and support Application Software support refuses Ticket because Windows 10 is running on a Mac in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro. On this Windows I am executing normal Windows software. One specific software support refused my support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eberli Albert, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Application Software support refuses Ticket because Windows 10 is running on a Mac

I am using Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro. On this Windows I am executing normal Windows software. One specific software support refused my support ticket with the substantiation, that they do not support Bootcamp. In my understanding Bootcamp is something like a Dualboot manager and beside all the problems that may and normally do appear while installing Windows, after all it remains a plain Windows 10 with hardware specific drivers made by Apple. Bootcamp is not executing Windows Software.

Am I right ?

:)

Eberli Albert, Aug 20, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

CrossOver to Bring DirectX 10 Support to Linux and Mac

Codeweavers, the company behind CrossOver, a software that allows Linux and Mac users to run Windows applications, is readying support for Microsoft's DirectX 10 API on in upcoming versions of CrossOver Games. CrossOver Games is a variant of the software specifically designed to run games for Windows with near-complete software API support.

In his blog, Jeremy White, a lead developer for CrossOver products reviewed how much they had achieved on the goals they set eight months ago in the development roadmap. "We've just shipped a lot of those "under the hood" improvements for games out in CrossOver Games 7.2. We're really pushing Direct X 9 support pretty far along, and getting ready to move on DirectX 10." said White.

Source: Codeweavers

btarunr, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Windows Phone 7 Connector (for Mac) beta versions do not support device software update. Please upgrade.

Notice to users of the Windows Phone 7 Connector (for Mac) beta software

Only versions 1.0 and above support updating of Windows Phone 7 device software.

To determine which version you are currently using, please follow these steps:

• Open the Windows Phone 7 Connector application
    • In the menu bar, click the application menu entitled "Windows Phone 7 Connector"
    • From the drop down menu, click "About Windows Phone Connector"
    • Note the version number(s) in the pop-up dialog window
    • If the term "beta" is listed in the version field, please upgrade by following the steps below.

If you are currently using a beta version of Windows Phone 7 Connector, please upgrade by following these steps:

• Close the Windows Phone 7 Connector application (if open)
    • Open a new Finder window
    • Navigate to "Applications" and locate Windows Phone 7 Connector in the list of applications
    • Drag the Windows Phone 7 Connector application icon to the trash
    • Empty the trash
    • Click the following link, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=209661, to open the Mac App Store.
    • Install Windows Phone 7 Connector

NOTE: Windows Phone 7 Connector 1.0 and above will check for available updates, which apply to your device, and provide instructions for updating within the application.

Scott M - MSFT, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Application Software support refuses Ticket because Windows 10 is running on a Mac

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Application Software support refuses Ticket because Windows 10 is running on a Mac

1. Application Software support refuses Ticket because Windows 10 is running on a Mac - Similar Threads - Application Software support

2. Cannot check support ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot check support ticket: I am in AustraliaI have had this problem for 3 weekserror 0x800f081f 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034123I logded a support request, received a ticket number, and got an email and voice call saying it was from Microsoft,...
  3. Cannot check support ticket

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot check support ticket: I am in AustraliaI have had this problem for 3 weekserror 0x800f081f 2024-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034123I logded a support request, received a ticket number, and got an email and voice call saying it was from Microsoft,...
  4. Cant get microsoft support ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  5. Support Ticket Form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  6. Support Ticket Form

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  7. Support Ticket Form

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Raising of Support Ticket.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae
  9. Running Windows 10 on a Mac

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Running Windows 10 on a Mac: I've been trying to boot Windows 10 on a friend's PC, and through the many hoops and hurdles, we've gotten so close as to seeing "Getting ready." text appear with the windows logo; however, after a brief visual of this screen, the apple logo appears and boots back into the...
  10. EVGA Precision X Software refuses to run at startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    EVGA Precision X Software refuses to run at startup: I've got EVGA precision X set to run at startup. It's the latest version. I have it running at startup basically so it can display the GPU temp in my system tray. On my old Windows 7 PC it would startup in my system tray. Here's the weird thing - it starts up briefly, because...