Windows 10: application startup

Discus and support application startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to start up an application a box pops up asking for an applicationsttart up passcode. Ho can I get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janeStachura, Oct 25, 2018.

1. application startup

When I try to start up an application a box pops up asking for an applicationsttart up passcode. Ho can I get rid of this?

:)

janeStachura, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 25, 2018
  3. catstone Win User
    Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Oct 25, 2018
  4. application startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

application startup

1. application startup - Similar Threads - application startup

2. Application Freezing on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Freezing on Startup: Greetings, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where one of my essential applications freezes every time I attempt to launch it. This problem started occurring suddenly without any recent changes to my system. I've tried reinstalling the application and updating my operating...
  3. Application Freezing on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Freezing on Startup: Greetings, I'm encountering a frustrating issue where one of my essential applications freezes every time I attempt to launch it. This problem started occurring suddenly without any recent changes to my system. I've tried reinstalling the application and updating my operating...
  4. Startup application doesn't startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  5. Startup application doesn't startup

Startup application doesn't startup: Hi there,I'm wanting Discord to startup when I start my computer. It used to startup and open when I started the computer / logged in. But all of a sudden it never does and I have to manually start it. I have tried running Windows + R then shell:startup and adding the discord...
  6. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  7. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  8. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command: Hey, I've been experiencing some issues. My pc boots up to windows but after that I am unable to access anything besides the Run command. Even trying to open something from Run does not work. I cannot open the task manager as well. In addition to this, I am unable to access...
  9. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command: Hey, I've been experiencing some issues. My pc boots up to windows but after that I am unable to access anything besides the Run command. Even trying to open something from Run does not work. I cannot open the task manager as well. In addition to this, I am unable to access...
  10. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging