Windows 10: Application stays on start menu after uninstalling

Discus and support Application stays on start menu after uninstalling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I installed Phantasy Star online 2 from the Microsoft Store, had problems with it and just decided to uninstall it. But its still on my start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuciBelmont, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Application stays on start menu after uninstalling

So I installed Phantasy Star online 2 from the Microsoft Store, had problems with it and just decided to uninstall it. But its still on my start menu and there's no shortcut file in the Startmenu/Programs folder. When i right click on it the only options are more and uninstall which i already did. Is it going to be there forever? Do i have to reinstall windows to get rid of it?

:)

LuciBelmont, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Start menu search not finding applications?

Do you have "All apps" listed after you click on the start button ?

Application stays on start menu after uninstalling [​IMG]

Then a list of apps ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Aug 1, 2020
  4. EziaN Win User

Application stays on start menu after uninstalling

Start menu search not finding applications?

I do.

As you can see Outlook 2013 does not show up under "O" in all apps.

EziaN, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Application stays on start menu after uninstalling

1. Application stays on start menu after uninstalling - Similar Threads - Application stays start

2. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  3. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  4. Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu: So recently I was trying to uninstall and reinstall some applications but then I faced this weird issue. The apps that I uninstalled stays in the start menuInitially I thought it might be because of the app itself but I faced the same situation in another application tooI...
  5. Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu

Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu: So recently I was trying to uninstall and reinstall some applications but then I faced this weird issue. The apps that I uninstalled stays in the start menuInitially I thought it might be because of the app itself but I faced the same situation in another application tooI...
  6. Uninstalled Shortcuts Stays in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Application stays on Start Menu left side after being uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application stays on Start Menu left side after being uninstalled: So I installed Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox Game Pass, had problems while updating the game and just decided to uninstall it. I can't redownload Forza Horizon 5 because its still on my start menu and there's no shortcut file in the Startmenu/Programs folder. When i right click...
  8. Application stays on Start Menu left side after being uninstalled

Application stays on Start Menu left side after being uninstalled: So I installed Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox Game Pass, had problems while updating the game and just decided to uninstall it. I can't redownload Forza Horizon 5 because its still on my start menu and there's no shortcut file in the Startmenu/Programs folder. When i right click...
  9. Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jishnu_Bala [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjd7jq/even_after_uninstalling_application_they_still/
  10. Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program uninstalled stays in the startup menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WorkJason319 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eppkli/program_uninstalled_stays_in_the_startup_menu/