Windows 10: Application Suspended While In Use

Discus and support Application Suspended While In Use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I work for an online teaching company called Magic Ears. Their tech team couldn't figure out a solution so I figured I would try here. It's a 1v4 video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregRobertson1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Application Suspended While In Use

I work for an online teaching company called Magic Ears. Their tech team couldn't figure out a solution so I figured I would try here. It's a 1v4 video teaching platform. After a few classes (25min each) my camera will freeze on the last frame. The green light will turn off on the webcam on my computer Everything else in the platform is functional. I can still communicate with the students, aside from my camera not be functional. It happens every time. My short term solution has been to open the application and set its priority in task manager to "Real-time" It seems to work. But recently I noticed when I forgot to set the priority. It froze again and when I opened the task manager, It showed the application as "Suspended" (with the little green leaf) Why is an active application being suspended? Need some advice on a solution. I have read about a clean boot but I don't know what that is exactly. Any help would be great. Thanks. ( Acer Swift/ AMD Ryzen 5/ Radeon Vega graphics/ 8gb RAM/ 1T HD/ Windows 10)

:)

GregRobertson1, Nov 7, 2018

2. Application showing Suspended

Hi All,

There are few application showing suspended in my window 10. For eg Edge, Cortana, Windows Shell Experience Host etc.

Please suggest.

Regards

Abhijit Mishra

AbhijitMishra, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Application Suspended While In Use

Account suspended

Hi Lynn,

When you read email, use a social networking site (like Facebook) or surf the Internet, you should be wary of scams that try to steal your personal information (identity theft), your money, or both. Many of these scams are known as "phishing scams" because
    they "fish" for your information. Cybercriminals often use the names of well-known companies, like ours, in their scams. They think it will convince you to give them money or your personal information. While they usually use email to trick you, they sometimes
    use the telephone, instead. You can check these links for more information:

If your account is temporarily suspended, you can follow the steps in this
    link
    to unblock your account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Application Suspended While In Use

1. Application Suspended While In Use - Similar Threads - Application Suspended While

2. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. whenever I open the search bar it automatically closes. I even tried to resume process from resource monitor but it stays suspend....
  3. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. whenever I open the search bar it automatically closes. I even tried to resume process from resource monitor but it stays suspend....
  4. Search Application Suspended

in Cortana
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. This just happened 2 days ago, it was working well then when I open the search bar it automatically closes....
  5. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Application Suspended: Is there any possible solution on why my search bar is suspended. I tried all possible solutions I could get on Youtube but none of them worked. This just happened 2 days ago, it was working well then when I open the search bar it automatically closes....
  6. Search Application Suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Application being suspended.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application being suspended.: Hi, Whenever I try to launch a game it always gets suspended in task manager, and I do not have permission to resume it from Resource Monitor. It also only happens with this one game, even if I launch it from Steam or from Discord.CPU usage is always around 30%....
  8. Application processes getting suspended.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application processes getting suspended.: Hi, My system has windows 10 installed with 4th gen processor, 8gb ram, Asus 1050 graphic card, 512GB SSD50% free space available. Half of my installed application automatically becomes not responding and then suspended instantly on application usenot on windows startup....
  9. Selectively suspend applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Selectively suspend applications: I've got a Bluestacks emulator running with several multiplayer game windows open, and I want to be able to selectively suspend the entire Bluestacks program, much like sleep mode. Right now, If the entire PC sleeps and wakes, the game running in the emulator will receive a...
  10. Apps Suspending due to UWP while using them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps Suspending due to UWP while using them: Hello, as the title describes, Windows 10 is suspending applications while I am actively using them. This also happens while I try to launch some applications, meaning I have to manually resume the process for them in the Resource Monitor app to just access them. The...