Windows 10: Application taskbar error

Discus and support Application taskbar error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I just wanted to ask how can I make my taskbar working again. I put all my application at the taskbar for easy access. However, today every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RonaldAvery, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Application taskbar error

Hello, I just wanted to ask how can I make my taskbar working again. I put all my application at the taskbar for easy access. However, today every application is not working including the start button. Please help I tried restarting same issue persist. Help please.

:)

RonaldAvery, Mar 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 21, 2022
  3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Mar 21, 2022
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Application taskbar error

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Application taskbar error

1. Application taskbar error - Similar Threads - Application taskbar error

2. Malfunction on application, taskbar is frozenn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malfunction on application, taskbar is frozenn: Hi,I'm a fan of Microsoft. However this past day there is a lot of error. I'm using my taskbar often, this is to be efficient. However, it is not working since yesterday. I thought resting my computer would fix it. Everytime I click app on taskbar it hang up. Restarting won't...
  3. Application taskbar error

Application taskbar error: Hello, I just wanted to ask how can I make my taskbar working again. I put all my application at the taskbar for easy access. However, today every application is not working including the start button. Please help I tried restarting same issue persist. Help please....
  4. Application taskbar error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application taskbar error: Hello, I just wanted to ask how can I make my taskbar working again. I put all my application at the taskbar for easy access. However, today every application is not working including the start button. Please help I tried restarting same issue persist. Help please....
  5. Remaining taskbar applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remaining taskbar applications: So I have uninstalled AnyDesk and TeamViewer, but these still appear on my taskbar corner overflow settings. How can I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-taskbar-applications/4dc57071-b8e6-4c28-b520-dac9c2f76986
  6. Remaining taskbar applications

Remaining taskbar applications: So I have uninstalled AnyDesk and TeamViewer, but these still appear on my taskbar corner overflow settings. How can I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-taskbar-applications/4dc57071-b8e6-4c28-b520-dac9c2f76986
  7. Taskbar application options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar application options: Using Windows 10 I've always enjoyed using the taskbar for all of my applications rather than the desktop as it provides a clean surface for all my programs and I kind of have computer organization ocd. However, since all my programs are in the taskbar I can't access...
  8. Issues with applications and taskbar function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with applications and taskbar function: Hello, so essentially my pc will randomly choose one tab/application I have open and will only let me interact with that, while I can click on icons on the taskbar to switch to them and alt-tab to switch, I am still unable to interact with them. It lets me click on the power...
  9. Taskbar Application Tasks Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Application Tasks Not Working: I've been having issues with my computer and can't find any related articles online. If you right click on an app on the taskbar, there will be a window that pops up with several options. I can close or open up the app from the window, but every time I try to do anything else...
  10. Applications to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications to taskbar: How do I move a application that's on my taskbar to my desktop? For example, I have Netflix on my taskbar and i'd like to move it to my desktop. Thanks!...