Windows 10: Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep

Discus and support Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, While attending lectures, with the authorization of my teacher, I have the opportunity to record the lesson for later review. I use a Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VanChester, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep

Hello,

While attending lectures, with the authorization of my teacher, I have the opportunity to record the lesson for later review. I use a Surface Book as my primary computer.

I noticed that on the native Camera app of Windows 10, The recording works so long the app is not minimized but stops the recording once minimized or once the screen is locked.

I am looking for an app that will allow the recorder to continue recording even after the screen turning off. The purpose is to save on battery life and not need the screen to be turned on the whole time.

Please let me know where I should post if this is not the correct location to do so.

Thank you.

:)

VanChester, Feb 25, 2019

2. Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep

Hello,

While attending lectures, with the authorization of my teacher, I have the opportunity to record the lesson for later review. I use a Surface Book as my primary computer.

I noticed that on the native Camera app of Windows 10, The recording works so long the app is not minimized but stops the recording once minimized or once the screen is locked.

I am looking for an app that will allow the recorder to continue recording even after the screen turning off. The purpose is to save on battery life and not need the screen to be turned on the whole time.

Please let me know where I should post if this is not the correct location to do so.

Thank you.

VanChester, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Lock screen not working on sleep

Hi Polly,

To be able to lock your screen while on Sleep mode, you can follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Sign in and hit
      Enter.
    • Select the option When PC wakes up from sleep under Require Sign-in.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep

lock screen - sleep problems

Hi Kenny,

For us to isolate your concern with lock screen and sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep

1. Application that records webcam while screen is Locked/Sleep - Similar Threads - Application records webcam

2. Webcam recording in lock screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Webcam recording in lock screen Windows 10: Is there any way to turn on the webcam of my laptop in the lock screen or keep the webcam recording while putting the laptop in lock screen? I'm using an old Thinkpad L430....
  3. Webcam recording in lock screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam recording in lock screen Windows 10: Is there any way to turn on the webcam of my laptop in the lock screen or keep the webcam recording while putting the laptop in lock screen? I'm using an old Thinkpad L430....
  4. Webcam recording in lock screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lock screen/Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen/Sleep: Windows 11/Edge I have a folder of images that change at set intervals on the desktop.On my last Windows 10 PC I was able to set the sleep interval with those images running.Can I do this with Windows 11?...
  6. Lock screen/Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen/Sleep: Windows 11/Edge I have a folder of images that change at set intervals on the desktop.On my last Windows 10 PC I was able to set the sleep interval with those images running.Can I do this with Windows 11?...
  7. Webcam Recording

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Webcam Recording: I am needing help with allowing my webcam to record while the computer terminal is locked. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop. I have a usb-connected webcam. It is Logitech HD Pro C920. I only have the "Camera" application on my computer. This is a work computer and I am not...
  8. Is there a way to keep a webcam recording on Windows 10 when the screen is locked?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to keep a webcam recording on Windows 10 when the screen is locked?: I'm trying to set up a security camera system for when I'm away, but I keep running into the problem that my camera stops recording as soon as the screen is locked. I tried Google, but the results were either for Windows 8 or some old version of Win10. submitted by...
  9. Sleep mode and lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep mode and lock screen: I have disabled sleep mode but now do not have a locked screen. How can turn this function on. I have gone to settings but only sleep mode is available for locked screen. Thanks....
  10. Sleep mode locks the screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode locks the screen: When I click on Windows / Power / Sleep mode, it often locks the screen instead. When I repeat the procedure it finally makes my Dell XPS 13 notebook sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-locks-the-screen/496ae348-9ba0-4b59-a006-138444ffc174

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to rocord a video on a laptop in sleep mode

2. Can laptop record video in sleep mode

3. windows app to record camera while screen is locked

4. windows 10 will screen recorder record desktop while screen is locked?,
  5. run camera in sleep mode windows phone ,
  6. webcam record windows 10 whilst screen is locked,
  7. can my windows 10 video recorder stay recording with screen minimized