Windows 10: Application that won't install [Help]

Discus and support Application that won't install [Help] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an installer for an application (NVIDIA RTX Voice) that won't install all of a sudden: once double clicking the installer, the UAC prompt opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WeatherAbalone, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Application that won't install [Help]

I have an installer for an application (NVIDIA RTX Voice) that won't install all of a sudden: once double clicking the installer, the UAC prompt opens up, and when allowing it to proceed, the application closes without error messages.

Please note that:

- The installation completes without issues if the very same file is opened in Windows Sandbox

- I downloaded the file from NVIDIA directly

- I successfully installed the very same file and version before

- Turning off antivirus doesn't solve this

- I tried re-downloading the file, and even other versions, but nothing changes

- I tried Windows compatibly settings and booting in safe mode as well

How can I install this?

submitted by /u/WeatherAbalone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WeatherAbalone, Sep 19, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Application that won't install [Help]

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Application that won't install [Help]

1. Application that won't install [Help] - Similar Threads - Application won't install

2. Application installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Application installation: I have a Samsung S20 Ultra and am trying to set up windows authenticator app. The issue is that before I can finish installing the app it asks me for a code from the app, which of course I cannot supply because the app has not finished installing. Any help would be...
  3. Windows Applications won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Applications won't run: For some reason, whenever I try to open any kind of Windows app Microsoft Store, Calculator, Camera,etc., I won't open. It looks like it's trying to open. It pops up for a few seconds, then suddenly crashes. I've been having this problem for quite some time. Please help....
  4. Microsoft store won't install any applications.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't install any applications.: Recently, I have been trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, but for some reason, it refuses to install. Whenever I hit the "Install" button, nothing will happen. I've tried it with other apps, like the Xbox Insider app, but the same thing...
  5. Application Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Won't Start: Good Day, I've just rebooted my PC & then I tried to open the NBA 2K14 software and then it displays an error dialog box. Please see attached photo. Please kindly tell us what to do about this matter. Thank you and may God Bless us All. :D [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Application Won't Launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Won't Launch: Hey I've been having this issue recently where an application Sea of Thieves won't launch. I click on the desktop shortcut to open the game but it immediately closes, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me to delete this "Application install-Security Warming": [ATTACH]Yesterday I was download some of program on the website and i decide to delete it. After I shutdown my computer and open it again. A pop-up which i send the picture always show on. How can i fix this problem? sorry for my English is poor hahaha...
  8. Downloaded applications won't run.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloaded applications won't run.: I just got a new laptop and set it up and I went on internet explorer to download google chrome and it downloaded but when I clicked to run the set up, it did nothing. Same thing happened with other downloads. Any suggestions? Please and thank you....
  9. application errors (HELP)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    application errors (HELP): [ATTACH] I'm getting this error when I try and open certain apps like steam, discord, Spotify, etc. I've tried updating windows and am considering reinstalling windows......
  10. Application within application won't launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Application within application won't launch: Greetings, I work for a Public Safety Answering Point (911.) We run a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) program, for everything public safety, i.e. mapping, record management, incidents, arrests, property, etc. We run our program on both Windows 10 and Windows 7 computers. We...