Windows 10: Application to decrease window size

Discus and support Application to decrease window size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This might be a strange question and I'm not sure if this is the right sub. If there's a better one I would appreciate if you could tell me. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KTM300EXC_, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Application to decrease window size

This might be a strange question and I'm not sure if this is the right sub. If there's a better one I would appreciate if you could tell me.

I have derealization which results in constant tunnel vision. I need to study on my pc but concentrating on my 24" monitor is really hard.

I was wondering if there's a way to display the image in the middle and leaving the area around the image black. Essentially making a 12" monitor out of 24" without changing the resolution.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks

submitted by /u/KTM300EXC_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KTM300EXC_, Sep 21, 2020

2. Decreasing font size

How do I decrease the font size on my computer?

Ronda Harper, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Decreasing font size in Internet Explorer address box (Windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Explorer?
    I would suggest you to try the steps as below and check.

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Font Settings, click
    Restore default font settings and click OK

Step 2:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Change font size

Under Change only text size, select an option from drop-down menu and select the text size, click
    Apply

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Application to decrease window size

Applications not opening at same location and in same size after reopening

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it could be when the computer doesn’t work properly. However, we will need some information from you:

• Are you facing this issue with all the applications or with specific application?

You can change the size for opening of the program as Normal Window, Maximized or Minimized. Please follow the steps mentioned below to change the settings:

• Right click on the icon of the application and click on Properties.
    • Under Run select the size of the window from the drop-down list.
    • Now, click on Apply and OK.

Ideally, the applications are opened on the same position on the screen as they were closed last time. This issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, I would suggest you to create a new user account, and
    check if the issue persists. Follow the steps from the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10 to create
    a new user account.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Application to decrease window size

1. Application to decrease window size - Similar Threads - Application decrease window

2. regarding decreasing screen size of visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding decreasing screen size of visual studio code: how the decresse the screen size of visual studio code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-decreasing-screen-size-of-visual-studio/633fc6f3-ff6d-40ad-b922-2c6fbd9f3599
  3. How to decrease the taskbar's preview window text size in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to decrease the taskbar's preview window text size in Windows 10?: Hello everyone, I was playing around with the registry in the window metrics settings and must have changed some registry key so that the title text on the taskbar preview window is way too big. I found the default .reg file online for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control...
  4. RDP apparently decreasing screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP apparently decreasing screen size: I will refer to Windows behavior presented shortly this paragraph in problem description subsequent paragraphs.Let's place some documents or apps icons on desktop right or bottom screen edge.If for some reasons Windows needs to switch to lower screen resolution it is...
  5. disk size decreases in a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk size decreases in a sudden: Hello community, greetings, I have a question about my disk size which decreases in a sudden, here is the condition and chronology; Conditions: - my HDD separated into 3 parts: C system, E, F. - I noticed my C size is about 30GB left from 194Gb and has blue bar...
  6. Start Menu size has decreased automatically

Start Menu size has decreased automatically: The Start Menu's size and font got decreased automatically .The screenshot of the following is given below [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-size-has-decreased-automatically/b16c4d5f-18c9-407c-b296-ab4f5425bf70
  7. Reading pane size decreased suddenly

Reading pane size decreased suddenly: I have no idea what has happened to my reading pane in Outlook. It has suddenly been cut to less than full size on the full reading pane section. [ATTACH]...
  8. How do you decrease size of apps and screen size in windows 10?

How do you decrease size of apps and screen size in windows 10?: All of a sudden the size of apps and screen resolution went from normal 100% to extremely large. Devise settings says it is at recommended size of 100%, but it is much larger than that. How do I get it back to 100%?...
  9. Decreasing font size

Decreasing font size: How do I decrease the font size on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/decreasing-font-size/1fafafc5-cd47-4a13-8714-b92277ed8e9d
  10. Decrease font size in Notification area Popup

Decrease font size in Notification area Popup: I am writing a program which activates the Windows Notification Popup. However the font size in the popup is too large for the information that i want to 'pop up'. is there a registry hack to reduce the font size of the notification popup? I know there is hack to change tool...