Windows 10: application to show the size of each type like in macOS

Discus and support application to show the size of each type like in macOS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a built-in application from Microsoft or an open source shows me the consumed size of the hard drive and what is type of like movies,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Jan 1, 2020.

1. application to show the size of each type like in macOS

Is there a built-in application from Microsoft or an open source shows me the consumed size of the hard drive and what is type of like movies, documents......etc

this feature is exist in macOS

:)

nightearth, Jan 1, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 1, 2020
  3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jan 1, 2020
  4. application to show the size of each type like in macOS

Install MacOS Sierra from dmg file

Hey over here: I want to install macOS on an empty partition I got. I got the following:
    - a dmg2img application
    -macOS.dmg
    How can I use those to install OS X on my PC? I heard of tonymac but I don't know if it works for my case (Dmg folder as I don't own a mac but need the os x to run a specific software).
    P.S: I don't own a mac(I already said that?)
    Some step by step would be appreciated
    thanks in advance

Eliomiller, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

application to show the size of each type like in macOS

1. application to show the size of each type like in macOS - Similar Threads - application show size

2. alt+tab is different with each application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt+tab is different with each application: why do some apps alt+tab differently than others? for example last night i was playing game Watch_Dogs, and i use the alt+tab it brings up the old UI with the icons.but when i alt+tab in Edge/Steam/Microsoft Word, it came normal using Windows 11 alt+tab UIwhat happened?...
  3. MacOS like global menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MacOS like global menu in Windows 10: Hey guys! Hope you all having a good time. I wander if there any possibility to make something like El Capitan panel in windows 10, where all the menu bars from all the windows would be integrated? I like really like this feature in Macos, and I know it could be done easily...
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop MacOS - Occassional application freeze causing other applications...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Remote Desktop MacOS - Occassional application freeze causing other applications...: I've been running into an occasional application freezing issue while connected to another computer over RDP. While the Remote Desktop application is unresponsive this also causes Slack to freeze, a force close of Remote Desktop fixes the issue for a while. This can happen...
  5. Menu command search function in the Help menu like on MacOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu command search function in the Help menu like on MacOS: This is extremely useful to me as I juggle between many creative apps and can't realistically learn/remember the shortucts for each one so what I used to do was always looking things up on google but this is so much more convinient.If it's not possible now Microsoft should...
  6. Full Screen Apps in different Desktops, like macOS

Full Screen Apps in different Desktops, like macOS: Hey y'all, I am a long time Mac User and have finally switched to Windows 10. In macOS when you open Apps in Full Screen they are put onto a separate Desktop and then you can switch between them with touchpad swipes. I found the settings to swipe to different desktops but...
  7. macOS Show Package Contents Windows alternative?

macOS Show Package Contents Windows alternative?: How can I view the package contents of a file on Windows? submitted by /u/Michael12390 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy4z2z/macos_show_package_contents_windows_alternative/
  8. One application opens multiple file types. How can I change the icons for each of these types?

One application opens multiple file types. How can I change the icons for each of these types?: I use a program called Wavelab that opens and uses 4 different file types: WAV, MP3, AIF and MON. How can I change the icons for each of these file types without affecting all of the file types that are associated with Wavelab? I tried using FileTypesMan and...
  9. Workspaces like MacOS for Windows 10?

Workspaces like MacOS for Windows 10?: Is there anything native in Windows 10, or 3rd party software, that allows you to save certain apps to a virtual desktop? I know you can make BatchFiles, but it's clunky and doesn't open the window exactly how you want it. It would be great to simply click a single button and...
  10. Font type/size on Desktop

Font type/size on Desktop: Does anyone know how to change the font type/size on your desktop icons? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/font-typesize-on-desktop/d8e8d47f-89bc-47b1-9252-25a018f2fa81