Windows 10: Application turned into a background process

Discus and support Application turned into a background process in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Application to run when the UI interface disappeared, turned into a background process. This is what reason, how to make this phenomenon will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rxs_, Jan 12, 2022.

1. rxs_ Win User

Application turned into a background process

Application to run when the UI interface disappeared, turned into a background process. This is what reason, how to make this phenomenon will not happen?

:)

2. Windows Applications Stating as Background Process not as Windowed Applications

Hi Les,

It happens that your current user profile has a different treatment to your applications.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with your applications, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Do you have a third-party application that minimizes applications as a background process?
    • How does these applications get included to your background processes?
    • What are these applications?
    • Do they have a settings of full screen mode?

In addition, we recommend performing a full system scan for your computer to see if there are viruses, malware, malicious programs or script that prevents your computer to work properly. To do this, follow these steps:

Step #1: Perform a full system scan.

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, select Full under
      Scan options
    • Click Scan now to begin the thorough scanning of your computer.
    • Wait for the process to finish.
    • If there are any findings, send us the results through screenshot.
    • Before closing the application, make sure that Windows Defender is always turned on.

Step #2: Set a schedule on
    Windows Defender to perform periodic scans. Visit this link:
    Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus
    to know how to set scan schedules for your computer.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jan 12, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Background Processes

Hi Bijayan

Windows 10 does have a lot of background process thta need to run, sometimes 70+ versions of svchost wil be running. This does not normally affect the responsiveness of your PC

To stop anything that is safe too stop on your Startup:

Turn off all unnecessary startup applications and processes:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See any non-essential items are listed there

If so, select and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list, see any non-essential items are listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Turn off all unnecessary Background Apps

Open the Settings App

Go to Privacy - Background Apps

Turn off any App you do not need running in the background

Restart your PC

DaveM121, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Application turned into a background process

Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Application turned into a background process

1. Application turned into a background process - Similar Threads - Application turned background

2. background processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background processes: what does that mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-processes/4f607cd7-afbd-4fe9-bccf-b58e7979732d
  3. Background Process

Background Process: With all the programs closed in my windows 11 I get 110 processes running. However I've seen some people with only 25 or lower, I've tried everything to get that low amount of processes running but can't find out how....
  4. Applications open as background process and take time to launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications open as background process and take time to launch: Certain apps initially run as background apps and take longer than usual to appear in the foreground, This is also starting to cause issues for system apps such as windows explorer which when signing in cannot open and then crashes and reopens several times before staying...
  5. Applications open as background process and take time to launch

Applications open as background process and take time to launch: Certain apps initially run as background apps and take longer than usual to appear in the foreground, This is also starting to cause issues for system apps such as windows explorer which when signing in cannot open and then crashes and reopens several times before staying...
  6. Applications open as background process and take time to launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Background Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Processes: My download speeds are slow. I read some stuff and it says that it could be because of background processes. I currently have 115 background processes and it seems like a bit much from what I see others have. I dont know what to end or how to lower the number. Any answers...
  8. Application turned into a background process

Application turned into a background process: Application to run when the UI interface disappeared, turned into a background process. This is what reason, how to make this phenomenon will not happen?...
  9. Application turned into a background process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application turned into a background process: Application to run when the UI interface disappeared, turned into a background process. This is what reason, how to make this phenomenon will not happen?...
  10. Application running as a background process.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application running as a background process.: I am trying to use JDA Space Planning Plus. Yesterday it was working just fine, then a random restart on my Windows 10 PC happened. Now when I try to run the program, no window opens. When I open the task manager, it is taking up significant CPU and memory running as a...