Windows 10: Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!

Discus and support Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am so baffled that every application seems to open normally but Voice Recorder. When I click on it from the task bar or from a desktop icon, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StopItDaniel, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!

I am so baffled that every application seems to open normally but Voice Recorder. When I click on it from the task bar or from a desktop icon, it will pop up for a few seconds then seemingly close. I've used it quite frequently in the past and I'm not sure why it's now not working.

:)

StopItDaniel, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 1, 2018
  3. aklk7 Win User
    Neuron 5230 Voice Recorder

I hope this is helpful...I access my voice recorder with the following steps: choose Applications under your menu - then Voice recorder (my Voice Recorder is listed there alphabetically) - under options choose Record Sound Clip (each sound clip is limited
    to 60 mins like sides of a tape) I found that I was able to record an entire weekend seminar in clips for each speaker and session.

The only problem I am having is getting these sound clips to upload to my PC during the sync process.

aklk7, Oct 1, 2018
  4. blpen Win User

Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!

Microsoft Voice Recorder Windows 10 will not open

For some reason Microsoft Voice Recorder decided it will not open. The icon is still on the start menu, but nothing happens.

I looked to see if I can uninstall and reinstall but it is not listed with the apps.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Home edition, HP Desktop Computer

Thanks for the help.

blpen, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??!

1. Application (Voice Recorder) Opens then Closes??! - Similar Threads - Application Voice Recorder

2. voice recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    voice recording: Hi i need to be able to record a 90 min piece of audio - a telephone conversation taking place on a landline on loud speaker I have no smartphone & wouldnt know how to use one if i had access to one, i'm more comfortable using laptop to do things.I wont need to edit it as its...
  3. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  4. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  5. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  6. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  7. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  8. Windows 10 - Voice Recorder auto closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Voice Recorder auto closes: This is happening basically after a clean install. When i open voice recorder it starts up and shows the app for like 1 sec then closes (just like an android forced close without a message) Its my go to app to test my mic settings result. Already did a reset of app to...
  9. Windows Voice Recorder Closed

Windows Voice Recorder Closed: Why i cant open voice recorder? Tried reinstall and reset the configuration and its not give a solution. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/windows-voice-recorder-closed/ae5b75a0-afbf-4711-ba14-b3151ed75abf
  10. Voice Recorder Failing to Open

Voice Recorder Failing to Open: I have been having a problem with my voice recorder. I will click on the icon to open the application. For a split second it acts as if will open but it crashes and closes immediately without opening completely. I have already tried resetting the app but that did nothing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voice recorder opens and closes

2. voice recorder opens close