Windows 10: application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

Discus and support application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102" this error shows up whenever I try to open an application. I have a lot of work pending.Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsifIqbal_, Jun 7, 2020.

1. application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

"application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102" this error shows up whenever I try to open an application.

I have a lot of work pending.Please help me fix it ASAP!

:)

AsifIqbal_, Jun 7, 2020

2. mmc.exe - Application Unable to Start (0xc0000102)

When i'm trying to run anything from the MMC or any MSC related apps in my local account (An Administrator), all i get is an error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102)., and if i do try running mmc.exe, all i get is a Blank MMC, and the taskbar name "Console1". But if i do try running it thru an elevated CMD, i can start them fine (Example: compmgmt.msc). I have tried running SFC, DISM, and chkdsk /f /r, but they all do return a "normal" answer (all is fine).

Steps Reproduced:

1. SFC/ SCANNOW: no integrity violations
    2. DISM: all is good
    3. chkdsk/f /r - initially what caused the problems in MMC, and other areas of the laptop. I ran a chkdsk command from my laptop when it suddenly caused a bootloop. (Stuck in Preparing Startup Repair)
    4. regsvr32 msxml.dll/msxml2.dll.msxml3.dll: msxml and msxml2 not found in sys32 folder. only msxml3.

Workarounds:
    1. Start .msc's from Elevated CMD

Other related Problems Found:

1. Missing MSXML and MSXML2. (but sfc and dism still does not recognize these problems)

Is there any fix to these problems? Aside from a full reset (a last resort)?

Ivan Aldwin A. Cristobal, Jun 7, 2020
  3. the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102). click Ok to close the application

Thanks for the update. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102) error may also be due to software conflicts. Let's eliminate software conflicts by performing clean boot. Clean boot process will help you determine which
    third party program or application causes the issue. Please check this link
    for instructions on how to perform Clean boot in Windows.

Note: After the troubleshooting, boot your computer in normal mode by checking the same link and look for How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 7, 2020
  4. application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

The application was unable to start correctly

hi,
    i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi

application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102 [​IMG]

HAROON2015, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

1. application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102 - Similar Threads - application was unable

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly/1ec7bbe8-0aa4-4267-80e8-4fbab82a46cc
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b

in Windows 10 Customization
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b: the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly/1ec7bbe8-0aa4-4267-80e8-4fbab82a46cc
  4. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102: Hello, I've ran into this problem with my computer and some applications that are not able to start. I found the post similar to mine , that was made a while ago and was updated I think just yesterday. However hasn't been active for a bit. Anyways, I followed the steps and...
  5. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102: Hello, I've ran into this problem with my computer and some applications that are not able to start. I found the post similar to mine , that was made a while ago and was updated I think just yesterday. However hasn't been active for a bit. Anyways, I followed the steps and...
  6. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 0xc0000102 Error: Application unable to start correctly and I cant uninstall/install anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0xc0000102 Error: Application unable to start correctly and I cant uninstall/install anything: I had turned on my laptop and after logging in it gave me an error saying 0xc0000102 Error: Application unable to start correctly. Click 'OK' to close application and so I click Ok and open a winrar file that my friend had sent me for his game, I try opening the file but it...
  8. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The application was unable to start correctly: can someone help im trying to download a game and it keeps saying that every time, i tried running it as administrator and i tried doing sfc /scannow it sayed there was a problem but that it fixed it submitted by /u/Scrubby32 [link] [comments]...
  9. mmc.exe - Application Unable to Start (0xc0000102)

in Windows 10 Customization
    mmc.exe - Application Unable to Start (0xc0000102): When i'm trying to run anything from the MMC or any MSC related apps in my local account (An Administrator), all i get is an error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102)., and if i do try running mmc.exe, all i get is a Blank MMC, and the taskbar name...
  10. The application was unable to start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application was unable to start correctly: hi, i am getting this error when i start a application DialogDevi [img] 83258
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the application was unable to start correctly (0x0000102).

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

3. 0x0000102

4. The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102),
  5. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102 حل مشكلة