Windows 10: Application will no longer run on one PC

Discus and support Application will no longer run on one PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Strange problem. I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LeeB1430, Apr 26, 2019.

1. LeeB1430 Win User

Application will no longer run on one PC

Strange problem. I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs which creates an autorun.exe to do so. In troubleshooting I have found that the autorun.exe starts but then stops before completing. Created apps will run on another machine, but not on this one. And apps created on another machine will not run on this machine but will on others. Below is what I see in the event logs, can anyone help?

Faulting application name: autorun.exe_AutoPlay Media Studio Runtime, version: 8.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x56e6f3d6

Faulting module name: autorun.exe, version: 8.5.1.0, time stamp: 0x56e6f3d6

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000fbada

Faulting process id: 0x346c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4fbac3f5cf8d2

Faulting application path: C:\Users\Lee\Documents\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Projects\Example_TestMe\CD_Root\autorun.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Users\Lee\Documents\AutoPlay Media Studio 8\Projects\Example_TestMe\CD_Root\autorun.exe

Report Id: 0843e184-080c-4ea4-9a27-5ee820ec6d57

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

LeeB1430, Apr 26, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Application will no longer run on one PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Application will no longer run on one PC

1. Application will no longer run on one PC - Similar Threads - Application longer run

2. application not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  3. application not run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    application not run: dear sir, after an update some application of my laptop can't run like-calculator,calender,phots,microsoft store etc.please give me answer or solution of this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-not-run/f03e7ffc-f794-4beb-84b3-cb53704f3cf3
  4. PC Randomly Freezes When Running More Than One Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Freezes When Running More Than One Application: Hello, Microsoft Community. I would like help with a computer problem. My issue is that for the past month, my the entire computer freezes for around two minutes: no mouse, keyboard, just the blue screen of death over my current applications. This happens when running two...
  5. No application running

No application running: This morning i noticed that my c: drive if getting full around 60%. So i tried deleting unnecessary files and folders. I have autodesk 3ds max 2021 installed and the file was taking up around 9gb of storage. I am talking about the file which we see when we open c: drive, and...
  6. Applications running slow on good pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications running slow on good pc: Hello, after i changed from manjaro linux today i started to notice how slow the applications work, and the internet speed to. I did have windows before and it ran perfectly without any problem. The user interface of windows works perfectly only the applications that i start...
  7. Programs can no longer run on this PC

Programs can no longer run on this PC: [ATTACH] My laptop, hp probook 64bit i5 2gb ram shutdown impropaly and now it can not run some of the applications.exe initialy installed. Kindly, any expert assist me....
  8. The longer the PC stays on and used the longer it takes applications to load

The longer the PC stays on and used the longer it takes applications to load: I have a brand new souped up PC with a clean install of Windows10 Pro. Here is the issue. When I first boot the PC everything is refreshingly fast. It boots fast, it is ready to use fast and applications (e.g., Microsoft Word) load in what might be called a blink of the...
  9. The message "this application can not run on this PC"

The message "this application can not run on this PC": Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know what to do when I want to install an application on my pc. I can say "this application can not run on this PC". I mention that I have tried other applications and the situation persists. What do I have to do for having this...
  10. Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Reg:Joining two pc's as one and run: Hi TF, I have a laptop of win 10 16gb i7 and i have another laptop i7 16gb. My problem is i nèed a pc of 32gb to work with. As i cannot upgrade. I need to make the two above pc as one(virtually via software) and use. I need to use it for vmware esxi lab environment. I...