Windows 10: Application Won't Start

Discus and support Application Won't Start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Day, I've just rebooted my PC & then I tried to open the NBA 2K14 software and then it displays an error dialog box. Please see attached photo.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JfordMilca, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Application Won't Start

Good Day,

I've just rebooted my PC & then I tried to open the NBA 2K14 software and then it displays an error dialog box. Please see attached photo.

Please kindly tell us what to do about this matter. Thank you and may God Bless us All. Application Won't Start :D

Application Won't Start c1dffc0e-5524-40db-bc29-92056ac5433b?upload=true.jpg Application Won't Start ba2df5b1-314a-49d7-923a-571b42118d70?upload=true.jpg

:)

JfordMilca, Apr 6, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 6, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 6, 2020
  4. tabuf Win User

Application Won't Start

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Application Won't Start

1. Application Won't Start - Similar Threads - Application Won't Start

2. msix-application won't start when offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msix-application won't start when offline: We have an msix-application that we install with AppInstaller on our users devices before we ship the devices. Whenever they start the app it checks for updates and updates if necessary which have been working fine. However, since the latest Windows Update for windows 11...
  3. msix-application won't start when offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msix-application won't start when offline: We have an msix-application that we install with AppInstaller on our users devices before we ship the devices. Whenever they start the app it checks for updates and updates if necessary which have been working fine. However, since the latest Windows Update for windows 11...
  4. The applications will not start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The applications will not start.: After installing the latest updates in Update Manager, I restarted my PC and found that no Microsoft applications were working. The troubleshooter says that it cannot find a problem. After trying everything I could get on the internet, I come here to see How can I solve this?...
  5. The applications will not start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The applications will not start.: After installing the latest updates in Update Manager, I restarted my PC and found that no Microsoft applications were working. The troubleshooter says that it cannot find a problem. After trying everything I could get on the internet, I come here to see How can I solve this?...
  6. The applications will not start.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Start & Applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start & Applications: FYI: Start CAN be like this, small & without tiles AND one CAN use the Applications window instead [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-applications/71599f4e-924e-47c9-8658-4d8f1b9ccf06
  8. Applications not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not starting: My computer suggested me to restart the device in order to repair the drive. I did that but now none of my computer applications are starting. It shows application error with the number 0xc0000135. Please help....
  9. Startup applications sometimes won't start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup applications sometimes won't start: Hello, I'm having a weird issue with startup applications. There are some apps PreMiD, Discord and PicPick that constantly disappear from my startup apps list. I don't know why but every now and then this happens. Help? Is this something related to corrupted registry files?...
  10. Application within application won't launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Application within application won't launch: Greetings, I work for a Public Safety Answering Point (911.) We run a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) program, for everything public safety, i.e. mapping, record management, incidents, arrests, property, etc. We run our program on both Windows 10 and Windows 7 computers. We...