Windows 10: Applications actually installed

Discus and support Applications actually installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Question: " Is " Windows 10 Home basically a bare bones install . It is difficult to get around the sales and marketing ploys and acquire a actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bmzrrq, Nov 28, 2020.

1. bmzrrq Win User

Applications actually installed

Question: " Is " Windows 10 Home basically a bare bones install .

It is difficult to get around the sales and marketing ploys and acquire a actual understanding based on truth.

Looking through the files in Administration i see that bit locker seems to be installed and could be activated and at the same time it seems to be only available in Windows 10 Pro.

Logic would prevail that the install from the Computer Manufacturer is only a bare bones Operating System with the variety of icons serve as bait for sales and marketing.

I did click on the one icon signifying Office and its wording would seem as though it is either going to become a network dependent Application or is a unknown purchase.

Question : Is the customer to business relation with Microsoft really and actually based on deception, sales and marketing or is there a method to actually receive actual real truth-full information on the software products that Microsoft Corp creates and their associated reality.

If there are any methods to find truth in software products with Microsoft other then another person thoughts. And the truth-full information for Software from Microsoft without sales and marketing actually comes from Microsoft could some one please provide a link to that information.

Thank you.

:)

bmzrrq, Nov 28, 2020
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Nov 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Applications actually installed

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Applications actually installed

1. Applications actually installed - Similar Threads - Applications actually installed

2. Application will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application will not install: I am aware that this question has been asked many times before but the answers seem to be different depending on the diffrent conditions that individuals have.I am receiving this message when trying to install a program. Any help would be gratefully received.Unhandled...
  3. Application will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application will not install: I am aware that this question has been asked many times before but the answers seem to be different depending on the diffrent conditions that individuals have.I am receiving this message when trying to install a program. Any help would be gratefully received.Unhandled...
  4. net framework 35 actual offline install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    net framework 35 actual offline install: hello im looking for an ACTUAL offline installer for net framework 35 in win10 to install certain program why asked to install win update when i already downloaded 200~ mb offline installer anyway? i have been looking everywhere but no dice, im sorry if i missed solution...
  5. net framework 35 actual offline install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    net framework 35 actual offline install: hello im looking for an ACTUAL offline installer for net framework 35 in win10 to install certain program why asked to install win update when i already downloaded 200~ mb offline installer anyway? i have been looking everywhere but no dice, im sorry if i missed solution...
  6. Installing applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing applications: I have run 'STEAM POWERED' on windows 8 since 2015. Purchased new PC with windows 11, June 2022. Why now is Windows 11 blocking install of my STEAM account, in effect denying my access to my pre-purchased commodities. Now where would that power come from!? Link from denial of...
  7. Installing applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing applications: I have run 'STEAM POWERED' on windows 8 since 2015. Purchased new PC with windows 11, June 2022. Why now is Windows 11 blocking install of my STEAM account, in effect denying my access to my pre-purchased commodities. Now where would that power come from!? Link from denial of...
  8. Application installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Application installation: I have a Samsung S20 Ultra and am trying to set up windows authenticator app. The issue is that before I can finish installing the app it asks me for a code from the app, which of course I cannot supply because the app has not finished installing. Any help would be...
  9. Program not actually installed when I install it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program not actually installed when I install it: I've been trying to install uTorrent today, and I've downloaded the installer from the website. I go through the installation process and at the end, the install wizard says the installation is complete, and I have "Launch uTorrent" selected when I close the wizard. Then...
  10. Are all these games actually installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are all these games actually installed?: Just done a fresh install of Windows 10, and when I click the Start button, I can see loads of stuff I really don't want. Most of this seems to be games. Are these actually installed? If so, how do I get rid of them? If they aren't installed, do I just unpin the icons from...