Windows 10: Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

Discus and support Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I've been using windows 11 for quite some time now. Whenever I open third-party apps like Whatsapp desktop, Visual Studio code in dark mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlvinJamwaka, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

Hello,I've been using windows 11 for quite some time now. Whenever I open third-party apps like Whatsapp desktop, Visual Studio code in dark mode. Every few seconds I get the below output from the apps.Anybody who has experienced such and maybe a potential fix.I am running a system with the below windows version :Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎22-‎Apr-‎22 OS build 22598.200 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22598.200.0

:)

AlvinJamwaka, Apr 26, 2022

2. Grainy sound

I suggest that you ask in the HP Community:
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Bill Smithers, Apr 26, 2022
  3. Grainy sound

Why is the sound on my HP Envy 14 Spectre grainy and distorted? Drivers are updated. Diagnostics indicate no issues.

Damien's HP Envy 14, Apr 26, 2022
  4. Opie540 Win User

Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

1. Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11. - Similar Threads - Applications appear grainy

2. Distorted audio when launching Microsoft's Solitaire application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distorted audio when launching Microsoft's Solitaire application: Hi,I have this problem with Microsoft's Solitaire app. When I'm listening to music e.g. from Spotify everything sounds normal but when I launch the Solitaire app it becomes very distorted. This lasts when the app is open and roughly 10 seconds after closing the app. When I...
  3. Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.: Hello,I've been using windows 11 for quite some time now. Whenever I open third-party apps like Whatsapp desktop, Visual Studio code in dark mode. Every few seconds I get the below output from the apps.Anybody who has experienced such and maybe a potential fix.I am running a...
  4. Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized: Hello,I have a small problem with the taskbar in Windows 11. When I enable auto-hide and when I run any application in full screen maximized, the taskbar doesn't appear even when I hover over the bottom of the screen. Once I don't have the application in full screen...
  5. Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - The taskbar does not appear when applications are maximized: Hello,I have a small problem with the taskbar in Windows 11. When I enable auto-hide and when I run any application in full screen maximized, the taskbar doesn't appear even when I hover over the bottom of the screen. Once I don't have the application in full screen...
  6. Grainy Desktop applications and software.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy Desktop applications and software.: I have an Alienware M15 r1 and have had it for about a year now and this problem has occurred a few months from now but I just had to deal with it until it got extremely severe. Image below. Ask any question. This is the Epic Games store.[IMG]...
  7. Certain Windows 10 apps appear extremely "grainy"

in Windows 10 Support
    Certain Windows 10 apps appear extremely "grainy": Hey, For about 2 months now I've noticed that a few apps on my computer appear to be very "grainy". I can't think of any other word to describe it and I can't find any solutions online about this problem. I attached a screenshot below of one of the many apps that this...
  8. Grainy appearance in some Microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy appearance in some Microsoft solitaire games: It's probably old hat, but I like to fill in wait time with Solitaire Games. Having accidentally downloaded the2004 Update for Win 10, I've noticed "hairy" inclusions ever since on card/board surface. Clicking makes them reappear elsewhere. There doesn't seem to be any...
  9. Grainy applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy applications: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, Most of my applications are grainy and fuzzy picture below, any questions about my software and what im running will be answered quickly thanks and regards[ATTACH]...
  10. Grainy application pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy application pictures: I am having terrible grainy software pictures and text, I don't really know what to do but show you... If any information is needed please contact back to me.[ATTACH]...