Windows 10: Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes

Discus and support Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been on the fritz lately and I haven't been able to single out the root of the problem. Whenever I am utilizing it for simple tasks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrade25s, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes

My computer has been on the fritz lately and I haven't been able to single out the root of the problem. Whenever I am utilizing it for simple tasks such as browsing the internet then it operates fine, but opening applications such as games starts the issues. If my PC doesn't outright BSOD, then the application will close itself after anywhere from 2-10 minutes of it running. The BSOD error codes I have received seem to be different almost every time. Some of the ones I have encountered thus far are: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I would really appreciate any help since I am at my wits end and can't utilize my computer for work.

:)

Andrade25s, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

help with translating BSOD error code

Is there a pattern to when the BSODs occur?
    For instance, is it usually under heavier system load when gaming?
    Or when you are using a specific application?

Intermittent BSODs can be a real PITA to troubleshoot, so you need to start keeping a close eye on what your system is doing when it happens.

Kreij, Sep 26, 2019
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes

1. Applications are closing and BSOD keeps occurring with different error codes - Similar Threads - Applications are closing

2. Different BSODs occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSODs occuring: Hello,The below mentioned BSODs, and probably a few more with similar wording occur in my newly built system. Most times the occur during startup, shutting down the system, opening browser Chrome doing windows updates sometimes. So different cases. First I suspected bad RAM...
  3. Different BSODs occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different BSODs occuring: Hello,The below mentioned BSODs, and probably a few more with similar wording occur in my newly built system. Most times the occur during startup, shutting down the system, opening browser Chrome doing windows updates sometimes. So different cases. First I suspected bad RAM...
  4. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  5. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  6. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD With different error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD With different error codes: Hello Microsoft, my system is HP 430 G7 10th Generation with SSD Hard disk. And ever since the first day I started using this system. I updated my system windows and encountered BSOD error with different tags "Critical Process DIED" KERNEL... AND MANY OTHERS. I have restored...
  8. Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.

Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.: Hello,A couple of months ago my motherboard went pop. I decided to replace it. When I reinstalled Windows 10 onto it, I kept getting BSODs with different error codes. Sometimes these BSODs happen once a week, sometimes once a day, and sometimes it occurs a couple of times...
  9. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  10. BSOD error keeps occuring.

BSOD error keeps occuring.: 2: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...