Windows 10: Applications are not terminated after the time limit of my children’s accounts on Windows10.

Discus and support Applications are not terminated after the time limit of my children’s accounts on Windows10. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. I made my children’s Windows accounts for their safe using internet. Then I set up the time limit for their accounts. The problem is that the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Daehyung Jo, May 22, 2023.

1. Applications are not terminated after the time limit of my children’s accounts on Windows10.

Hi. I made my children’s Windows accounts for their safe using internet. Then I set up the time limit for their accounts. The problem is that the applications like youtube are still alive on the background, after the screen is turned off already. You can just think of ‘Black screen and loud sound of youtube’. Could you tell me how to suspend all the applications when my child use PC more than the restricted time?*** Moved from ko-kr ***

:)

Daehyung Jo, May 22, 2023

2. windows 10 time limits for my children

Hi Yisrael,

Setting up screen time limits can be done using your Microsoft account. We suggest logging in to your account on this

website
    . Once done, you can follow the steps in this article to set up time limits for your children's account.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 22, 2023
  3. Limit on number of children.

I have 12 children, most of which had child accounts on our Window 7 box. I just did the free Windows10 upgrade andam limited to 4 children. How can I add the rest of my children?

ScottNolanParent, May 22, 2023
  4. falbo1 Win User

Applications are not terminated after the time limit of my children’s accounts on Windows10.

Bring back proper time limits for children's account

Hello, as the title suggests I found the older windows versions of children's time limits easier to set up and use, why should I have to invite my child by email to join my online family when all I want to do is have his time restricted a few times a
    day. Let me give you an example of the time limits I used to have before windows 10 upgrade - Mon to Fri on time 7 am to 9 am this allows sometime before school, 4pm to 9pm on time . The gap between 9 am and 4pm was in case my son decided to skip school,
    ie no chance of going on pc. At the weekend time limits were 9 am to 12 on time 12 to 2pm off and 2pm to 5pm on,then again 5pm to 7pm off and last 7pm to 9pm on. This was all very easy to do by filling the little boxes under the times but now all
    I have is one on and one off time and selecting a box for how many hours. This morning I was able to log on my son's account on pc one hour before he was supposed to be able to as per the family settings which just proves they are not working. This needs
    re looking into by windows10 as from reading other posts many parents require a simple straight forward setup that actually works. Sorry for the the long post ( rant) .

falbo1, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Applications are not terminated after the time limit of my children’s accounts on Windows10.

1. Applications are not terminated after the time limit of my children’s accounts on Windows10. - Similar Threads - Applications are terminated

2. Reset children account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset children account password: Hi,My son lost doesn't remember password to his account and now it is locked. This account was only used for Minecraft for PS4 - no emails sent. Is there a way to reset password for this account as a member of family?I was trying submitting form for recovery of account but I...
  3. Connecting Children’s Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting Children’s Accounts: I created accounts for my kids and need to connect them to my family group. Since they’re minors, this requires my consent, which I’m asked to give by “signing” a form. To sign, I’m supposed to type my name which doesn’t make much sense. When I do so, I’m prompted that my...
  4. Connecting Children’s Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Children’s Accounts: I created accounts for my kids and need to connect them to my family group. Since they’re minors, this requires my consent, which I’m asked to give by “signing” a form. To sign, I’m supposed to type my name which doesn’t make much sense. When I do so, I’m prompted that my...
  5. Connecting Children’s Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen Time Limits on Child Accounts Not Working for All Children: Appears Random

Screen Time Limits on Child Accounts Not Working for All Children: Appears Random: I have a relatively large family. I have six children set up with their Microsoft account on three of our Windows 10 machines, and each child has screen time limits set with "Use one schedule on all devices" on. All children have logged in to at least two of the three...
  7. Screen time limits are frozen even after removing account

Screen time limits are frozen even after removing account: Screen time limits have frozen computer even after removing account from family. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-time-limits-are-frozen-even-after-removing/b51aa125-1c82-4407-b514-1ee5bf834dff"
  8. Screen time limits keeps re-setting for just one of my children's accounts

Screen time limits keeps re-setting for just one of my children's accounts: Hi there.....I have been using MS family screen time limits for our three children's accounts successfully for several months now. We have it setup to operate across three devices an X-Box, a Windows 10 PC and and Windows 10 laptop. Something has started happening recently...
  9. Limiting applications that are on user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Limiting applications that are on user accounts: I would like to know who I can make it so that only the applications I have on my admin account show up on subsequent user accounts. My admin account is a Microsoft account and my user accounts are local. I just tried adding a user account but when I logged in, it looked...
  10. Setting children accounts

Setting children accounts: Hi. I upgraded to win10 and tried to redefine my children accounts. I had no problem with one of them who had hotmail.com mail address. But I can't add the other one having outlook.com address. The invitation was sent to the child, he accepted it but his account is still...