Windows 10: applications blocked

Discus and support applications blocked in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; applications blocked from graphic hardware. Can Microsoft help me to solve ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CreamyRay97, Sep 24, 2018.

1. applications blocked

applications blocked from graphic hardware. Can Microsoft help me to solve ?

:)

CreamyRay97, Sep 24, 2018

2. blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Blocked number contacted me.

Hello,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Which build is installed in your device?
    • Are you blocking the contact using native application or using any third party application?

I suggest you to unblock and block the contact again and check if the issue persists. Also, install any pending updates available for the device.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 24, 2018
  4. applications blocked

Call blocking in WP7

Hello Rickgra,

I'm afraid there is no such setting on the phone to block calling numbers. There are some application in Marketplace that would block a number depending of the prefix they're calling from but for what I could see there is no app for blocking a list of specific
    numbers. I would suggest you to contact your mobile operator if you want to block a particular number.

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

applications blocked

1. applications blocked - Similar Threads - applications blocked

2. Block certain applications from using a metered network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block certain applications from using a metered network: I work on highway construction and thus I rely a lot on cellular hotspots. Unfortunately, unlimited data on a machine with a real keyboard is a cardinal sin according to carriers, so I have to use a metered connection and a data limit to make sure I can ration the data for...
  3. Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app: i factory reset my pc using a usb of fresh windows 10 pro software. I have turned secure boot off. i cannot install many different exe files and always get the message "Your organization used windows defender application control to block this app". This persists when i...
  4. "Application blocked from accessing graphics hardware" after opening full screen window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Application blocked from accessing graphics hardware" after opening full screen window: Hi, in about ½ of my games, about 30 seconds after I expand it to full screen, I receive the error message in the title. Does anyone have a possible fix for this?...
  5. your organization used windows defender application control to block this app - how can I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    your organization used windows defender application control to block this app - how can I...: 'your organization used windows defender application control to block this app' - this board display after i reinstall my windows 10 while i install new program to use...
  6. Windows 10 kiosk blocks applications in other windows account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 kiosk blocks applications in other windows account: HiI have configured multiapp kiosk in Windows 10 Account lets say "kiosk". Few details for clear understanding are as follows:1 OS: Windows 10 Pro2 Version: 20043 Allowable application: Internet Explorer onlyNow the problem which I am facing with Kiosk Windows Account is that...
  7. Application has been blocked from using graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application has been blocked from using graphics card: Hey, I've had this problem for around 3 weeks now and I've done all possible solutions written online and all have been unsuccessful. I thought It may have been a hardware issue with the actual GPU which was a 1070ti. So in response, I bought a 3090 out of desperation but I...
  8. My integrated webcam is being used or blocked by another application.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My integrated webcam is being used or blocked by another application.: I'm using an IdeaPad S340-15IWL, I tried everything from checking both Windows and Lenovo's camera privacy settings. I also made sure everything is updated, stoping all apps that use the camera, deleted the driver and installed it automatically and when that didn't work I...
  9. Games crash until I restart my pc application has been blocked from access to graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash until I restart my pc application has been blocked from access to graphics hardware: Hello, I got my prebuilt pc about two months ago. Since some weeks I experience a problem with I guess my graphics card. Sometimes when I startup a game it crashes on startup after loading screen. If that happens every game I start crashes and even media playback in...
  10. Windows is blocking an application from access to the display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is blocking an application from access to the display adapter: Hi. I believe this is a problem others have suffered. When I run Facebook up-to-date on Windows 10 fully up-to-date, it is common for the program to freeze, the Facebook window goes white and then the page returns but with a message that the app's access to the display...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blocking games from microsoft pc

2. application blocks