Windows 10: Applications clash

Discus and support Applications clash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir: My name is Charnchai. I just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3. Whenever I open an attachments from Outlook mail, office documents from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charnchai Leelawatanasuk, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Applications clash

Dear Sir:

My name is Charnchai. I just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3. Whenever I open an attachments from Outlook mail, office documents from Line chat or Wechat, including internet link to Youtube etc, it clashed Microsoft Edge and office apps. I means it could not open them and then I have to restart the computer again. How can I solved this problem.

When I setup Windows fresh from the store, I typed some wrong character with my password, and I can't remember which character was wrong. I cannot get the computer to start. I went to the store it bought it. They reinstalled Windows for me. Could the reinstalled Windows be the cause of the problem?

Charnchai

:)

Charnchai Leelawatanasuk, Jun 30, 2020

2. Clash of clans

To play clash of clans on wp follow these steps.

1.Upgrade your phone to windows 10.

2.Now turn on developer mode in your phone.

3.Download APK DEPLOYMENT TOOLS FOR WINDOWS 10 in your pc.

4.Open the tool and connect your phone to pc.

5.Now drag an apk file like clash of clans to tool and press deploy.

venkateshprabhu, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Clash of Clans for windows phone

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As this issue is specific to Clash of Clans game. I suggest you to get in touch with Clash of Clans Support team as they will be the best person to assist you in a better way.

You may refer to the link given below.

https://gamesupport.supercell.net/hc/en-us/categories/7122-Clash-Of-Clans

Please let us know if you face any other issues with Windows in Future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Sheena M. Win User

Applications clash

Castle Clash

Hi RobertJuarez,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

According to your post, you would like to see the game Castle Clash available on the Store.

I would suggest that you contact the developer/publisher of this app directly and ask them if they plan to make a version of the game for the Windows Phone Store.

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Applications clash

1. Applications clash - Similar Threads - Applications clash

2. Connecting to applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to applications: Is anyone else suddenly having difficulty connecting to their applications when plugging their laptops into a monitor. I'm suddenly not able to access apps like Teams and my Excel has gotten all buggy. I'm having the same issue on multiple different docks. Please advise....
  3. Connecting to applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to applications: Is anyone else suddenly having difficulty connecting to their applications when plugging their laptops into a monitor. I'm suddenly not able to access apps like Teams and my Excel has gotten all buggy. I'm having the same issue on multiple different docks. Please advise....
  4. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  5. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  6. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

7. applications are not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    applications are not showing: Some of my applications stay hidden even when selecting them. I have tried restarting my PC multiple times, maximizing the program and restarting the program it self a couple of times, with no succes. when i hoover over the app i get a preview but once that i click on the app...
  8. applications are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications are not showing: Some of my applications stay hidden even when selecting them. I have tried restarting my PC multiple times, maximizing the program and restarting the program it self a couple of times, with no succes. when i hoover over the app i get a preview but once that i click on the app...
  9. applications are not showing

10. Faulting application name: lsass.exe

Faulting application name: lsass.exe: Hi,When I start my application, the system is getting restarted. I am on Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.3447. Looked into the event logs, in application event log I see this:Application event log at 15:26:38:Faulting application name: lsass.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3235,...