Windows 10: Applications closing autometically

Discus and support Applications closing autometically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Recently I am facing an issue. Suppose I am playing a game for quite a long like 30 min or 40 min all of a sudden it closes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BNibir, Jun 18, 2020.

1. BNibir Win User

Applications closing autometically

Hello everyone,

Recently I am facing an issue. Suppose I am playing a game for quite a long like 30 min or 40 min all of a sudden it closes automatically without showing any error messages. Not only games, sometimes resource hungry software such as visual studio or android emulator often closes. Without any notice or error message. I check on reliabilty history but there is no crash reports. What can I do? I never faced this before, I am facing after the Windows 10 2004 update I updated my windows via windows update assistant. Is this a bug of the new windows?

My laptop config: Processor: Intel core i5 8th gen, RAM: 4GB, GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250

:)

BNibir, Jun 18, 2020
  2. starkmi3 Win User

C drive autometically full

why my c driveis autometically showing full..how can i fix it

starkmi3, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Sleep closes applications

Hi Gonzo,

Improper power configuration or outdated BIOS are some of the factors that can prevent the sleep function to work properly. As an initial step to prevent the programs/applications from closing upon wake up, we suggest that you reset
    the power settings to default. To do this follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Under Preferred plans, click the Change plan settings link for the plan that you're currently using.
    • Click the Restore default settings for this plan link. Click
      Yes if prompted.
    • Click the Save changes button.
    • Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

In the event that you encounter the same issue, our next option is to check if
    BIOS is updated. To do this, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer or check their support site on how to properly update it.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
    Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk. 

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jun 18, 2020
  4. S Roy_ Win User

Will there be an option to stop autometic updates in Win10 Home final release

As my present OS Win7 has options to control autometic updates from MS. Will there same options to stop autometic updates in 'Windows10 Home' final release?

Could any body confirm that...

S Roy_, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Applications closing autometically - Similar Threads - Applications closing autometically

2. Photos application closes abruptly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos application closes abruptly.: In the photos application, when I am viewing photos displaying the file information panel, when browsing the photos the application closes abruptly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-closes-abruptly/b7e1ac6b-5ab7-4029-b2d5-2b89f56cd48a
  3. Photos application closes abruptly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos application closes abruptly.: In the photos application, when I am viewing photos displaying the file information panel, when browsing the photos the application closes abruptly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application-closes-abruptly/b7e1ac6b-5ab7-4029-b2d5-2b89f56cd48a
  4. Windows 10 closing applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 closing applications: Recently, as in a week from today I've been encountering an issue with my device. Notably three programs on my machine don't open up on my desktop. They appear on the task manager for a few seconds then disappear. I thought it might have to do with my virtual memory, but...
  5. windows 10 WLAN autometically disconnected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 WLAN autometically disconnected: i am very dissappointed by microsoft don't give updates if you are not sure new updates creating so much probelms after new updates wifi get disconnected autometically i tried everthing uninstalled updates, reseted network setting WLAN configration setting but probelms...
  6. Applications accidentally closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications accidentally closed: A good enhancement would be able to put a lock on an application you don't want to accidentally shutdown. I often have multiple apps open and sometimes I accidentally close the window for an app by pressing the X in top right corner. It would be helpful if I could CHOOSE to...
  7. Close and Force Close application

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Close and Force Close application: I've been using mac my whole life but yesterday I got a Dell E7450. I like it and its got track-pad gestures like macOS, though they aren't as smooth and fluid, but I'm still trying to make it as similar to my macbook as i can. The main problem is closing an application. On...
  8. Random 'crashes'? Closing of applications.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Random 'crashes'? Closing of applications.: Recently I have an issue where for no apparent reason my windows apps, just all close. No stutter on the PC no freezing in game or in other applications, it all just stops. The Microsoft Store, Xbox Console Companion, and Forza Horizon 4 or Motorsport 7 will all just close...
  9. Real-time protection and Autometic sample submission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection and Autometic sample submission: In earlier in my windows defender "virus and threat protection" said me "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". then I run CMD as administrator and perform this command [ "REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /v...
  10. Lock Screen closing applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen closing applications: Hey, so I'm new to windows 10. Cleaned my laptop completely by resetting it and when I tried to install old games using steam had to download the updates again. But now when the screen locks it closes down steam and the updates don't download. This is really frustrating due...