Windows 10: applications flash when minimized

Discus and support applications flash when minimized in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lelouches12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m0jub6/applications_flash_when_minimized/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lelouches12, Mar 8, 2021.

1. applications flash when minimized

/u/Lelouches12, Mar 8, 2021

2. Minimize applications

Hi Osman,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which applications are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to the minimized applications in the Task bar?
    • If so, what is the exact issue you are facing with it?

Your query is little unclear, I suggest you to follow the below article to help us understand your query.

Microsoft Community

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 8, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    WIndows 10 minimizing applications without permission.

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your query, kindly provide the following below:

• Are there any specific apps of which it automatically closes?
    • What are the basic troubleshooting steps you already did?
    In the meantime, what I can suggest is for you to try the instructions on the community provided by
    Jesinta Rozario through this
    link.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 8, 2021
  4. applications flash when minimized

Can't run some flash applications after upgrading to build 10586.36

Hi,

I suggest you to install the latest Adobe flash player and check if the issue persists.

Also check if you can enable the flash player on MS Edge browser. To do so, follow these steps.

• Open MS Edge browser and click on more actions [...].
    • Click on Settings and select View advanced settings
      tab.
    • Turn on Use Adobe Flash player and check if it works.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

applications flash when minimized

1. applications flash when minimized - Similar Threads - applications flash minimized

2. full screen applications being minimized when i click on another application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen applications being minimized when i click on another application: I have an issue, as many of us duel monitor users do, most of us being gamers. I have Windows 11, although I think this was an issue in 10 as well. Obviously it wasn't fixed in the update. This question was asked before in 2020 with an answer of "This is not actually a...
  3. full screen applications being minimized when i click on another application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    full screen applications being minimized when i click on another application: I have an issue, as many of us duel monitor users do, most of us being gamers. I have Windows 11, although I think this was an issue in 10 as well. Obviously it wasn't fixed in the update. This question was asked before in 2020 with an answer of "This is not actually a...
  4. My PC screen dims when all applications are minimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC screen dims when all applications are minimized: Hi all,I am having a problem on windows 11 desktop PC. My screen dims when my Desktop is highlighted. When a browser, or folder, or any application is opened, the screen brightens up, but when I minimize them or close those apps to see the desktop, the screen gets dim.Also,...
  5. Application minimization problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application minimization problem: I was using two desktops and doing my work on desktop 2, playing games and doing everything else on desktop 1. An automatic action I do on the 2nd desktop causes the google chrome tabs to open and close, and suddenly it throws me to the 2nd desktop every time. How can I...
  6. Applications minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications minimizing: When I open any application on my lenovo computer, it comes up and automatically minimizes. When I try to save my work, it saves the work them minimizes. The most annoying is using TruboTax, it minimizes after each entry. I ran a full system virus scan and there were no...
  7. Allow 1 program to take focus when flashing in taskbar OR minimize it

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow 1 program to take focus when flashing in taskbar OR minimize it: I am having an issue with a certain program when calling it that it doesn't show in the screen, but only in the background with it's icon and title flashing in the taskbar. However this doesn't happen when the program is minimized. It then opens in the foreground normally....
  8. File Explorer flashes when minimized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer flashes when minimized: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/al-herbi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqt4kd/file_explorer_flashes_when_minimized/
  9. Minimizing application to tray.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimizing application to tray.: Is there any way I can make an application minimize to tray on close? I want to set this up for messages for web, so that I can close it and still get notifications. submitted by /u/mitchellhall400 [link] [comments]...
  10. White flash when un-minimizing, maximizing, or opening applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White flash when un-minimizing, maximizing, or opening applications: Using dark mode on windows, if unminimizing file explorer it flashes white. If I unminimize Notepad++, it flashes white. Easier to see when 'Minimize/Maximize animations' are set to 'off' There's a quarter-half second of a blindingly white app then back to whatever color...