Windows 10: Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation

Discus and support Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi community, i came up with another problem , so i have uninstalled Discord after it was slowing down the device , after uninstalling it , the folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manas Reddy Naguru, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation

Hi community,

i came up with another problem , so i have uninstalled Discord after it was slowing down the device , after uninstalling it , the folder of discord in start menu called "Discord Inc " did not go . you can find the image down below.

Pls help me resolve this , as i dont like uninstalled programs still listed in start menu .

i have also searched up the directory :C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs but still i did not find discord's folder in it .

Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation 33a42db3-e22f-4d9d-90b9-bae62dea64ba?upload=true.png Thanks and Regards ,

Manas

Inspiron 15 3552

Intel Celeron N3050 @1.6 GHZ

4Gb DDR3 RAM

500GB HDD

Intel HD Graphics

:)

Manas Reddy Naguru, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Apr 7, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation

Forza Horizon 3 Folder Can't Be Uninstalled

Since you already performed some troubleshooting steps and the issues still persists, we suggest that you take ownership of the folder in question and delete it afterwards. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot into Safe Mode.
    • Right-click on the file or folder you want to delete.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click Advanced and then Owner.
    • Check the box next to your user name for Full Control.
    • Click Apply and then try deleting the folder again.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation

1. Application's folder did not go even after uninstallation - Similar Threads - Application's folder did

2. Onedrive folder keeps reappearing even after uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive folder keeps reappearing even after uninstall: Hi,As I installed OneDrvie on my PC, it integrated my system folders Pictures, Documents, ... with OneDrive, i.e. put these folder on the OneDrive and synch them with cloud, which I absolutely would have not allowed knowingly.It really really bothered me, I tried to fix it...
  3. RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RoundedTB Store application issue: Margin not going after uninstallation: I have recently installed RoundedTB application from MS Store, so that I can can customise the taskbar. But the application is not that useful I thought. I applied Margin and Corner radius but not looking so much good, so I have uninstalled it.After restart my PC, I have...
  4. Where did my appdata folder go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where did my appdata folder go?: Windows Version number 20H2 This morning I shut down Thunderbird, intending to back up its profile folder. But it had been so long since I last performed a back-up, I couldn't recall where the profile folder was hiding. I checked a Thunderbird help page and found this: You...
  5. Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jishnu_Bala [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjd7jq/even_after_uninstalling_application_they_still/
  6. where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    where the hell did this come from and is it even safe to uninstall: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gay-cowboy-sex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/miyeko/where_the_hell_did_this_come_from_and_is_it_even/
  7. will not go to sleep even though it did before

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    will not go to sleep even though it did before: My computer will not hibernate even though it did before. I have not changed anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-go-to-sleep-even-though-it-did-before/31f4b1cb-71d2-49e0-ac44-fa67e33ee429
  8. can't uninstall hid keyboard even after going to gpedit.msc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't uninstall hid keyboard even after going to gpedit.msc: Hello everyone thank you so much for reading this; I've got a weird bug that started out three days ago, the built in keyboard of my lenovo laptop had both of its shift keys pressed and concurrently the mouse was selecting everything, I've basically tried every little thing...
  9. Where did the option to change a Folder Icon go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did the option to change a Folder Icon go?: It used to be that you could right-click on an Icon, click Properties>Customize>Change Icon and select a new icon image for a given folder. That option no longer appears under the Customize sub-menu for some Folder, but it does for others. What's up with that and how do I...
  10. Application will not start even after cleaning and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application will not start even after cleaning and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Hello, Application will not start even after cleaning and uninstalling and reinstalling application (HP 8600 Network Pro Printer and scanner.) What is strange is using the tools and diagnostics from HP allows the Printer to scan and print but when I try to click on the...